Update 05-03-2018: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam has uploaded Assam TET Exam Notification 2018. Download Assam TET Application Form 2018 at www.rmsaassam.in
Assam TET Exam Notification 2018
- 1 Assam TET Exam Notification 2018
- 2 Assam TET Application Form 2018
- 3 www.rmsaassam.in TET Recruitment
- 4 Assam TET Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Assam TET Recruitment Exam 2018 Apply Online
- 6 Assam TET Recruitment Examination Dates
- 7 Assam TET Exam Admit Card 2018
- 8 Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
The Assam TET Recruitment Exam Notification has been revealed by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam for full fill the Teacher and Primary Teacher Positions in Assam State. Candidates who want to make their career in Teaching field they should read the below details and apply online at www.rmsaassam.in.
Assam TET Application Form 2018
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam is inviting the Assam TET Exam Application Form from the suitable candidates for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test which will be conducted very soon. Willing candidates can apply by sending the application form from 01st February 2018 to 15th February 2018.
www.rmsaassam.in TET Recruitment
Conducting Authority Name
|Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam|
Assam Teacher Eligibility Test
Available Posts Name
|Assam State Jobs|
|Apply Online Start Date|
01st February 2018
Apply Online Last Date
|15th February 2018|
Assam TET Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam is all set to recruit the candidates through Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2018. Only those aspirants can attend the examination who have the below eligibility criteria.
- Candidate age should be above than 21 years and must be below than 28 years to be eligible for the examination.
- Age relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Bachelor Degree with at least 50 percent of marks from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also have completed Post-Graduation Degree to be eligible for the Assam TET Exam 2018.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for all categories.
- Candidates should pay their application fee before the last date.
Assam TET Selection Process
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam will appoint the candidates on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Examination (Paper I & Paper II)
- Personal Interview
Assam TET Recruitment Exam 2018 Apply Online
- Open the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam official website.
- Then download the Assam TET Exam Notification and grab the important details,
- Now click on the apply online option and fill up the Assam TET Online Application Form.
- Deposit the application fee and upload the Xerox copies of the necessary documents.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card and click on the submit button.
Assam TET Recruitment Examination Dates
Assam TET Application Form Opening Date
|01st February 2018|
|Assam TET Application Form Ending Date|
15th February 2018
Assam TET Application Form Fee Payment Last date
|20th February 2018|
Assam TET Admit Card Release Date
|Assam TET Examination Date|
Assam TET Exam Admit Card 2018
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan of Assam will publish the Assam TET Hall Ticket 2018 for those candidates who have applied for the examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Aspirants who want to get latest updates they should bookmark and subscribe this web portal. Stay connected with us for the latest update.
Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
All Over India Government Jobs