Bihar Secondary Education Board issued Bihar TET Application Form 2018. Download BSEB TET Exam Notification 2018 at www.bsebonline.net
Bihar TET Exam Notification 2018
- 1 Bihar TET Exam Notification 2018
- 2 Bihar TET Application Form 2018
- 3 www.bsebonline.net TET Recruitment
- 4 BSEB Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Fill Bihar TET Application Form 2018
- 6 Bihar TET Recruitment Examination Dates
- 7 Bihar TET Admit Card 2018
- 8 BSEB Official Website: www.bsebonline.net
Bihar Secondary Education Board is going to recruit the candidates for the teacher posts through Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 which will be organized very soon. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to grab the Teaching Jobs in Bihar State apply online at www.bsebonline.net.
Bihar TET Application Form 2018
The Bihar TET Exam Application Form will be released by the Bihar Secondary Education Board for the recruitment examination. Aspirants who are eagerly preparing for the Bihar TET Examination 2018 they can apply by sending the online application form before the last date.
www.bsebonline.net TET Recruitment
Name of the Conducting Board
|Bihar Secondary Education Board|
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
|Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Start Date|
March/ April 2018
Apply Online Last Date
|March/ April 2018|
Written Exam/ Personal Interview
BSEB Official Website
BSEB Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear in the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 which will be conducted across Bihar State by the Bihar Secondary Education Board they should gain the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Candidate age should be below than 365 years for the male candidate.
- Female/OBC male/female categories aspirants’ maximum age should be 38 years.
Bihar TET Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Graduation Degree and B.Ed with 50% marks from an authorized University/ Institution for Paper I.
- Those aspirants want to apply for Paper II they should possess D.ED/B.A/B.SC with 45% marks & B.ED with 50% marks from any well-recognized university.
|Paper I Application Fee|
Paper I & II Application Fee
|Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Reserved candidates||Rs.150 /-|
Bihar TET Exam Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Bihar Secondary Education Board officials:-
- Written Examination (Paper I & II)
- Personal Interview
Process to Fill Bihar TET Application Form 2018
- First of all, candidates should open the Bihar Secondary Education Board official website.
- Then check out the notification zone and search the Bihar TET Exam Advertisement.
- If you are eligible then click on the online application form.
- Enter the correct details in the Bihar TET Exam Application Form.
- Enclosed the photocopies of the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
Bihar TET Recruitment Examination Dates
Bihar TET Application Form Starting Date
|March/ April 2018|
|Bihar TET Application Form Closing Date|
March/ April 2018
Bihar TET Admit Card Release Date
|May/ June 2018|
|Bihar TET Examination Date|
May/ June 2018
Bihar TET Admit Card 2018
Bihar Secondary Education Board will release the BSEB TET Exam Hall Ticket through the online process on the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for the examination and preparing for the examination they should bookmark and subscribe this website because we will provide the admit card and examination schedule.
BSEB Official Website: www.bsebonline.net
All Over India Government Jobs