Update 28-12-2017: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has revealed BMC Mumbai Group D Jobs Notification 2017. Apply for 1503 BMC Mumbai Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 at www.mcgm.gov.in
BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Recruitment 2017
- 1 BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Recruitment 2017
- 2 MCGM Assistant Professor Application Form 2017
- 3 www.mcgm.gov.in Group D Class 4 Notification
- 4 Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Professor Vacancy 2017
- 5 BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Process to Apply MCGM Group D Class IV Recruitment 2017
- 7 BMC Mumbai Labor Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 MCGM Group D Class IV Hall Ticket
- 9 BMC Official Website: www.mcgm.gov.in
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has announced the BMC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2017 for 1503 MCGM Professor Posts. Interested candidates should apply for Maharashtra State Government Jobs through online mode. Applicants who are prepared for vacant positions and ready for examination they must apply through the official website i.e. www.mcgm.gov.in.
MCGM Assistant Professor Application Form 2017
The MCGM Group D Class IV Application Form has issued by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation to hire intelligent and talented applicants. Those candidates want to grab this golden opportunity they required to apply via online process. Interested candidates should submit their Application Form in between 11th December 2017 to 31st December 2017.
www.mcgm.gov.in Group D Class 4 Notification
|Organization Name||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai |
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
|Post Name||Group D Class IV, Assistant Professor, etc.|
|Total No. of Posts||1503 Posts|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Releasing Date to Apply||11th December 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st December 2017|
|BMC Official Website||www.mcgm.gov.in|
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Professor Vacancy 2017
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Last Date|
|Labour/Room Attendant/Worker/Hamal/Multipurpose Hand/Aayah/Crematorium Workers|| |
31st December 2017
|Anesthesiology||28 Posts|| |
26th December 2017
|Obst & Gynac||08 Posts|
|Community Medicine||07 Posts|
|General Surgery||06 Posts|
|Pediatric Surgery||04 Posts|
|Pulmonary Medicine||03 Posts|
|Forensic Medicine||03 Posts|
|Skin & V.D||04 Posts|
|Plastic Surgery||02 Posts|
BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is going to conduct MCGM Assistant Professor Recruitment Examination to select the skilled candidates. Applicants who are going to apply through the online mode they must check the important dates and read the important details given below.
- Candidate should have age in between 18 years to 38 years.
- Refer the official notification to get the age relaxation details for different categories.
MCGM Attendant Required Qualification
- Candidates who are going to apply for 1388 MCGM Labor Jobs they should complete 10th class with Marathi are eligible to apply for the BMC Worker Vacancy 2017.
- All other applicants must possess a degree or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ University.
- For more details about required qualification read the official notification attached below.
- Applicants who are going to apply for BMC 1388 Crematorium Workers Posts and related to the general category they have to pay Rs. 800/- for reserved category Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- For other posts, General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and reserved category applicants need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee.
BMC Workers Selection Process
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Recruitment their selection will depend on these following methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Process to Apply MCGM Group D Class IV Recruitment 2017
- Applicants require to visiting the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai official website i.e.mcgm.gov.in.
- Then search the career advertisement option and search for BMC Mumbai Worker Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Download the application form and fill the needed details very carefully.
- Paste all required documents and photographs.
- Before submitting the BMC Mumbai Labor Application Form you need to check once again all the details filled are correct and accurate.
- Submit the Application Form before 31st December 2017 at T.N. Medical College & B.Y.L. Nair Ch. Hospital Ground floor, Dispatch Section, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 4000 08
BMC Mumbai Labor Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Significant Dates|
|MCGM Group D Class IV Applications Starting On||11th December 2017|
|MCGM Group D Class IV Applications Ends On||31st December 2017|
|MCGM Group D Class IV Admit Card Issue Date||15th January 2018|
|MCGM Group D Class IV Examination Date||February 2018|
|MCGM Group D Class IV Result Declaration Date||February 2018|
MCGM Group D Class IV Hall Ticket
The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai will upload soon BMC Mumbai Worker Admit Card before the examination date at its official web portal. Candidates need to subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we will provide the best updates regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
BMC Official Website: www.mcgm.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs