Update 07-06-2017: Dena Bank will release Dena Bank PO Call Letter 2017. Download 300 Dena Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017 at www.denabank.com
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter 2017
The Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2017 has been revealed by the Dena Bank officials for the 300 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Aspirants can apply by sending the Dena Bank PO Online Application Form from 18th April 2017 to 09th May 2017. You can download the Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2017 at the official website i.e. www.denabank.com.
www.denabank.com PO Admit Card
|Bank Name||Dena Bank|
|Available Posts Name||Probationary Officer|
|Total Vacancies||300 Positions|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Employment Type||Government Jobs|
|Apply Online Opening Date||18-04-2017|
|Apply Online Closing Date||09-05-2017|
|Dena Bank Official Website||www.denabank.com|
Category Wise Dena Bank PO Vacancy 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
|1.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||22 Posts|
|2.||General Category||206 Posts|
|4.||ST (Schedule tribe)||10 Posts|
|6.||SC (Schedule Class)||62 Posts|
Dena Bank PO Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates who are going to Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online they must have a look at the eligibility criteria details which are mentioned below. Aspirants must bring the Dena Bank PO Exam Call Letter 2017 when going to appear in the examination.
Dena Bank PO Age Limits
- Aspirant age should be greater than 20 years and must be below than 29 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD category as per the notification.
Dena Bank PO Required Qualification
- Aspirants who are going to apply for the Dena Bank PO vacancy they should possess Graduation Degree from an authorized University.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in their qualifying degree and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Dena Bank PO Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds:-
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- The application fee is Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
- All other categories have to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee.
- Aspirants can deposit the application fee via online mode using the Debit card or Credit card only.
Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Go to the Dena Bank official website.
- After that check out the Dena Bank PO Recruitment Notification.
- Read the eligibility criteria details and click on the application form.
- Fill up the required details and attach the photocopies of the required certificates.
- Pay the application charges and get the hard copy of the application form/
- At last, check the filling details and click on the submit button.
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam Dates
|Events Name||Essential Dates|
|Start Date to Submit Fill Up the Dena Bank PO Application Form||18th April 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Fill Up the Dena Bank PO Application Form||09th May 2017|
|Dena Bank PO Admit Card Date||30th May 2017 Onward|
|Dena Bank PO Preliminary Examination Date||11th June 2017|
Dena Bank Official Website: www.denabank.com