Update 19-01-2018: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has uploaded HSSC Laboratory Attendant Jobs Notification 2018. Apply for 282 HSSC Junior Lecture Assistant Vacancy 2018 at www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2018
- 1 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2018
- 2 Haryana SSC Lecture Assistant Application Form 2018
- 3 www.hssc.gov.in Notification 2018
- 4 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Vacancy 2018
- 5 HSSC Sub Fire Officer Recruitment Exam 2018
- 6 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment Exam Date
- 8 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Admit Card 2018
- 9 HSSC Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released HSSC Lecture Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018 for the various positions such as Lab Attendant, Junior Lecturer Assistant, Fore Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer and Table Player, etc. This is a Haryana State Govt. Jobs Notification in which 282 total number of posts are available. Candidates can apply online at the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana SSC Lecture Assistant Application Form 2018
The HSSC Laboratory Attendant Online Application Form is inviting by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission from eligible and intelligent candidates from 01st January 2018 to 22nd January 2018. Candidates who want to get the eligibility criteria details they should check out the below description.
www.hssc.gov.in Notification 2018
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
Lab Attendant, Junior Lecturer Assistant, Fore Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer and Table Player, etc.
Online Application Form
|State Government Job|
Apply Online Initial Date
|01st January 2018|
|Apply Online Final Date|
22nd January 2018
HSSC Official Website
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Vacancy 2018
|Available Posts Name|
|Laboratory Attendant||162 Vacancies|
|2.||Fire Station Officer|
|Junior Lecturer Assistant||61 Vacancies|
|Sub Fire Officer|
HSSC Sub Fire Officer Recruitment Exam 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment Exam. Candidates who want to crack the exam they should apply before the last date.
- The candidate who want to apply 282 HSSC Laboratory Attendant Jobs their age should be between 17 years to 42 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the Haryana State Government Norms.
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Required Qualification
- Candidate should be qualified 10+2 and Graduation Degree and Post-Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline.
- For more details download HSSC Table Player Jobs Advertisement from the authorized portal.
|Category Name||Table Player, Laboratory Attendant, and Lecturer Assistant Posts||Fire Station Officer & Sub Fire Officer Posts|
|General||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/BC/EBPG (Haryana State)||Rs. 25/- (Male) & Rs. 13/- (Female)||Rs. 35/- (Male) & Rs. 18/- (Female)|
|Haryana Residency Female||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 75/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Haryana State||Exempted||Exempted|
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Selection Process
Candidates should be qualified the below rounds which will be conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission officials:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
HSSC Station Officer Pay Scale
Fire Station Officer
|Rs. 9300-34800||Rs. 3600|
|Sub-Fire Officer||Rs. 9300-34800|
Junior Lecture Assistant
|Rs. 5200-20200||Rs. 2400/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||Rs. 5200-20200|
Table Player (Re-Advertised)
Rs.1800/- Grade pay (7th pay commission level-L, 18000/-
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- First of all, candidates should browse the Haryana Staff Selection Commission official site.
- Then download the Haryana Staff Selection Jobs Advertisement from the notice zone.
- Have a look at the eligibility criteria details and hit on apply button.
- Enter the correct details and upload the photocopies of the necessary documents.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment Exam Date
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Application Form Starting Date
|01st January 2018|
|HSSC Laboratory Attendant Application Form Closing Date|
22nd January 2018
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Admit Card Release Date
|Feb/ March 2018|
|HSSC Laboratory Attendant Examination Date|
Feb/ March 2018
HSSC Laboratory Attendant Admit Card 2018
The Haryana SSC Lecture Asst Hall Ticket will be published by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission before the examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering the required details. You should bookmark and subscribe the Ans4.in for getting the latest updates.
HSSC Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs