Update 15-12-2017: Indian Navy has released Indian Navy Hygienist Jobs Notification 2017. Apply Online for Indian Navy Chef Steward Vacancy 2017 at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1 Indian Navy Hygienist Recruitment 2017-18
- 2 Indian Navy Steward Application Form 2017
- 3 www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Chef Notification
- 4 Indian Navy Hygienist Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Indian Navy Steward Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online
- 6 Indian Navy Hygienist Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Indian Navy Steward Hall Ticket 2017-18
- 8 Indian Navy Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has announced the Indian Navy Steward Recruitment Notification 2017-18 for Various Chef Jobs. Eligible candidates should apply for Central Government Jobs through online mode. Applicants who are completed their education qualification and ready for examination they must apply by visiting the official website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
The Indian Navy Hygienist Application Form has issued for the intelligent and talented candidates. Those applicants want to grab this golden opportunity they required to apply by fill the application form. Interested candidates should submit their Application Form in between 04th December to 17th December 2017.
Chef, Steward, and Hygienist
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Releasing Date to Apply
|04th December 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form|
17th December 2017
Indian Navy Official Website
Indian Navy is going to conduct Indian Navy Steward Recruitment Examination to select the talented candidates. Applicants who are going to apply through the online mode they must check the important dates and read the useful details given below.
- Candidate should have age in between 20 years to 28 years.
- Refer the official notification to get the age relaxation details for different categories.
Indian Navy Steward Required Qualification
- Candidates who have completed 10th class or its equivalent examination degree are eligible to apply for the Indian Navy Chef Vacancy 2017.
- For more details about required qualification read the official notification attached below.
Indian Navy Chef Selection Process
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment their selection will depend on these following methods
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
Indian Navy Chef Steward Hygienist Pay Scale
- During the initial training period organization will pay of Rs. 14,600/- per month on successful completion of initial training they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defense Pay scale (Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP Rs. 5,200/- per month.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I Level 8 of the Defense Pay scale (Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1, 51,100) + MSP Rs. 5,200/- per month.
- Applicants require to visiting the Indian Navy official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Then search the career advertisement option and search for Indian Navy Chef Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Download the application form and fill the needed details very carefully.
- Attach all important documents and photographs.
- Before submitting the Indian Navy Hygienist Application Form must check once again all the filled details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the Application Form before 17th December 2017 and take a print out of application form for further use.
Indian Navy Steward Applications Starting On
|04th December 2017|
|Indian Navy Steward Applications Ends On|
17th December 2017
Indian Navy Steward Admit Card Issue Date
|Indian Navy Steward Examination Date|
The Indian Navy will upload soon Indian Navy Chef Hygienist Admit Card 2017-18 before the examination date at its official web portal. Candidates need to subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we will provide the best updates regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
All Over India Government Jobs