Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has published JCECEB Application Form 2018 Download Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Notification at www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JCECEB Application Form 2018
- 1 JCECEB Application Form 2018
- 2 Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Notification 2018
- 3 www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in JCECE Notification
- 4 Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Apply Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam 2018
- 6 Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination Dates
- 7 JCECE Examination Hall Ticket 2018
- 8 JCECEB Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Application Form is inviting form skilled candidates through the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for Jharkhand Entrance Examination they should read the eligibility criteria mentioned below and apply through online mode in between April 2018 to May 2018.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Notification 2018
The JCECEB Exam Notification 2018 has uploaded by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for intelligent and skilled applicants. Those applicants willing for JCECEB Entrance Examination 2018 they should apply through online mode at the official website i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in JCECE Notification
|Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam
Application Form Starting Date
|Application Form Closing Date|
Admit Card Downloading Date
|Date of Examination|
JCECEB Official Website
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to manage the Jharkhand CECEB Examination 2018 to recruit the eligible and talented candidates. Interested applicants should read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, etc. or more useful details.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years.
- Download the official notification to know about age limits.
JCECEB Exam Required Qualification
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from a Recognized University.
- Visit the official website mention below to know more details.
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 1,000/-|
Process to Apply Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam 2018
- All Interested applicants require to visiting the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board official website i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Search for JCECE Exam Notification 2018 advertisements and download the official notification.
- Fill the JCECE Exam Application Form required details.
- Attach the all necessary copies and picture.
- Before submitting the application form read once again filled details are correct.
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy for future use.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination Dates
JCECE Exam Application Form Initial Date
|JCECE Exam Application Form End Date|
JCECE Exam Admit Card Availability Date
|JCECE Examination Date|
JCECE Examination Hall Ticket 2018
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will upload the JCECEB Exam Admit Card 2018 at the official web page. Candidates who are looking for examination schedule they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we are providing you fastest update regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
JCECEB Official Website: www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs