Karnataka High Court Hall Ticket 2017 Download 76 KAR Assistant Court Secretary Admit Card 2017 at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka HC Assistant Court Secretary Admit Card 2017
- 1 Karnataka HC Assistant Court Secretary Admit Card 2017
- 2 Karnataka High Court Typist Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Recruitment Admit Card
- 4 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 Dates
- 5 Karnataka High Court Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Procedure to Apply for KAR HC Assistant Court Secretaries Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court has released a Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment 2017 notification for the posts of Typist (34) & Assistant Court Secretaries (42). This is a Karnataka Government Employment News in which 76 total numbers of vacancies are available. Willing candidates can apply online and Download Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2017 at the official web portal i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Typist Hall Ticket 2017
The Karnataka HC Assistant Court Secretaries Application Form is inviting from the eligible and intelligent candidates for full fill the 76 vacancies. Candidates can apply by submitting the online application form before 30th April 2017. For more details, you should read the following details and then apply online at the official site. The Karnataka Assistant Court Secretary Admit Card 2017 will be released very soon.
karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Recruitment Admit Card
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Available Posts||Typist: 34|
Assistant Court Secretaries: 42
|Total Number of Vacancies||76 Posts|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Employment Placement||Karnataka State|
|Pay Scale||Typist: Rs. 11600 – Rs. 21000/-|
Asst Court Secretaries: Rs. 20000 – Rs. 36300/-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Start Date to Submit the Online Application Form||Available Now|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form||30th April 2017|
|End Date to Submit the Online Application Fee||04th May 2017|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka HC Age Limitation
- Candidate minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the Karnataka State Government Norms.
Required Educational Qualification
- Aspirants must be qualified the Degree (Science, Commerce, Arts, Business Management, Computer Applications) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more details, you can check out the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2017.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for General/ OBC categories.
- For other categories, application charges are Rs. 100/-.
- You can deposit the application fee via SBI Online Payment or by Challan.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply for KAR HC Assistant Court Secretaries Recruitment 2017
- Interested and eligible candidates should need to open the Karnataka High Court official web portal.
- Now search the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification.
- Grab the eligibility criteria details and click on apply online button.
- Now fill up the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Application Form with appropriate details.
- Deposit the application charges and get the hard copy of the completed filled application form.
- Submit the application form through online mode and also get the hard copy for further use.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Latest/ Upcoming Government Jobs