Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released MPSC Town Planner Jobs Notification 2018. Apply Online for 174 Maha PSC Planner Posts at www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018
- 1 MPSC Town Planner Recruitment 2018
- 2 Maha PSC Planner Application Form 2018
- 3 www.mpsc.gov.in Planner Notification
- 4 MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018
- 5 MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 6 MPSC Town Planner Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 MPSC Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2018
- 8 MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
The Maha PSC Planner Recruitment 2018 notification has uploaded by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission for intelligent and skilled applicants. There are 174 MPSC Planner Vacancies available for skilled contenders. Those applicants willing for Maha State Government Jobs they should apply through online mode at the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
Maha PSC Planner Application Form 2018
The MPSC Town Planner Application Form is inviting form skilled candidates through the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Applicants who are completed their educational qualification they should read the eligibility criteria mentioned below and apply through online mode in between 09th March 2018 to 31st March 2018.
www.mpsc.gov.in Planner Notification
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
Assistant Town Planner Posts
|State Government Jobs|
Application Form Fill Begins Date
|09th March 2018|
|Application Form Fill Closing Date|
31st March 2018
|MPSC Official Website|
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to compose MPSC Planner Recruitment Exam to select the talented candidates. Applicants who are going to apply through the online mode they must check the important dates and read the useful details given below.
- Applicants must be bigger than 38 years and must be less than 43 years to be eligible for the vacant posts.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories.
- Candidates who want to apply for available posts they should have passed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Download the official notification for more information.
MPSC Planner Application Fee
- Applications who are related to General category they have to pay Rs. 374/- as application fee.
- SC/ST, female, and Persons with Benchmark Disability they need to pay Rs. 274/- as application fee.
Interested candidates who are going to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Jobs their selection will depend on these following methods
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Applicants require to visiting the Maharashtra Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then search the career advertisement option and search for MPSC Planner Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the needed details very carefully.
- Attach all important documents and photographs.
- Before submitting the MPSC Town Planner Application Form 2018 must check once again all the filled details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the Application Form before 31st March 2018 and take a hard copy of it for further use.
MPSC Town Planner Recruitment Exam Dates
|MPSC Assistant Town Planner Applications Starting On|
09th March 2018
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Applications Ends On
|31st March 2018|
|MPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card Issue Date|
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Examination Date
|MPSC Assistant Town Planner Result Date|
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Hall Ticket 2018
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission upload soon MPSC Town Planner Admit Card 2018 before the examination date at its official web portal. Candidates need to subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we will provide the best updates regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs