Maharashtra Police Department will publish Maharashtra Police Constable Hall Ticket 2018. Download 3287 Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2018 at www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2018
- 1 Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2018
- 2 Maharashtra Constable Admit Card Bharti 2018
- 3 www.mahapolice.gov.in Constable Call Letter
- 4 MAHA Police Constable Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Maharashtra Constable Educational Qualification
- 6 Maharashtra Police Constable Selection Process
- 7 Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017-18 Date
- 8 Download Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2018
- 9 Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Department is going to do Maha Police Constable Hall Ticket 2018 for the 3287 Maharashtra Police Constable Vacancy. Candidates who are searching the Maharashtra Government Jobs then you come to the right place because we described the each and everything about the latest notification. Candidates can apply by sending the Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form before the last date i.e. 28th February 2018.
Maharashtra Constable Admit Card Bharti 2018
The Maharashtra Police Bharti Online Application Form are inviting from the eligible and skilled candidates for the Upcoming Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018. Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website i.e. www.mahapolice.gov.in. You can get the age limits, educational qualification and more details about recruitment on the below description. Candidates can download the Maharashtra Police Constable Hall Admit Card 2018 from the official portal.
www.mahapolice.gov.in Constable Call Letter
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Positions Name||Constable Posts|
|Total Vacancies||3287 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||Across Maharashtra State|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|MAHA Police Official Portal||www.mahapolice.gov.in|
MAHA Police Constable Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment Apply Online they should have the below eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply by sending the application form before last Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 Date i.e. 28th February 2018.
- Minimum age should be 18 years.
- Maximum age must be 45 years.
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per the notification.
Maharashtra Constable Educational Qualification
- Candidates must qualify the 12th class from an authorized Board to be eligible for 3287 Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs.
- Aspirants must also have Indian Army special Certificate of Education.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 350/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Payment Method||Online & Offline Mode|
Police Constable Remuneration
The appointed candidates will get the Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With Rs. 2000/ Grade Pay income in a month.
Maharashtra Police Constable Selection Process
Candidates will be hired on the 3287 MAHA Police Constable Posts on the basis of below rounds:-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017-18 Date
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form Submission Opening Date||06th February 2018|
|Online Application Form Submission Ending Date||28th February 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
Download Maharashtra Police Constable Admit Card 2018
- Willing candidates should need to browse the Maharashtra Police official website.,
- Find out the MAHA Constable Recruitment Exam Notification in the advertisement zone.
- Click on the MAHA Constable Exam Call Letter option
- Enter the asking details carefully and click on the download button.
- Collect the hard copy of the admit card for further use.
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs