Update 09-10-2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission will publish MPSC AO Call Letter 2017. Download 93 Maharashtra Assistant Chemical Analyser Admit Card 2017 at www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Agriculture Officer Admit Card 2017
- 1 MPSC Agriculture Officer Admit Card 2017
- 2 MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyser Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.mpsc.gov.in AO Analyser Admit Card
- 4 MPSC Agriculture Service Call Letter 2017
- 5 Steps to Apply for MPSC AO Assistant Chemical Analyser Recruitment 2017
- 6 Maharashtra PSC AO Analyser Recruitment Dates
- 7 MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission which will release the MPSC Agriculture Service Exam Hall Ticket 2017 for the posts of 93 Agriculture Service/ Assistant Chemical Analyser Jobs. Candidates who are interested they can apply through online mode at the official site i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyser Hall Ticket 2017
The MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyser Application Form is inviting from the eligible and talented candidates by the MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) for full fill the 93 Maharashtra AO Assistant Chemical Analyser Jobs. Willing aspirants can apply and Download MPSC Agriculture Service Admit Card 2017 from the official web address.
www.mpsc.gov.in AO Analyser Admit Card
|Commission Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Available Posts Name|
Agriculture Service– 57 Posts
Assistant Chemical Analyser – 36 Posts
|Total Posts||93 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Mode|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Employment Placement||Maharashtra Jobs|
|Selection Method||Written Test & Interview|
|MPSC Official Website||www.mpsc.gov.in|
MPSC Agriculture Service Call Letter 2017
Candidates who are going to MPSC AO Analyser Recruitment Apply Online they should be eligible for this recruitment. You can get the eligibility criteria details from the following description.
MPSC Age Limitations
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 38 years to be eligible for the 93 MPSC AO Analyser Vacancies.
- The relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the Maharashtra Government Norms.
Essential Educational Qualification
- Aspirants who are going to MPSC Agriculture Officer Jobs Apply Online they must be qualified the B.sc or B.Tech Degree.
- Those aspirants have completed Graduation Degree (Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry) they will be able to MPSC Assistant Chemical Analyser Vacancy.
- The application fee is Rs. 373/- for General category and Rs. 273/- for Reserved categories.
- Candidates can deposit their application fee by SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card / Credit card / Net banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
MPSC AO Analyser Selection Process
- The selection of all the applicants will be done on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
- The Written Examination & Interview will be organized by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Steps to Apply for MPSC AO Assistant Chemical Analyser Recruitment 2017
- Interested candidates should browse the Maharashtra Public Service Commission authorized site.
- Go to the recruitment zone and search the MPSC AO Chemical Analyser Job Notification 2017.
- Open the advertisement and have a look at the eligibility conditions.
- Now click on the MPSC AO Chemical Analyser Application Form.
- Enter the appropriate details in the application form and upload the photocopies of the required certificates.
- Now get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
Maharashtra PSC AO Analyser Recruitment Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|MPSC AO Analyser Application Form Submission Start Date||12th April 2017|
|MPSC AO Analyser Application Form Submission End Date||02nd May 2017|
|MPSC AO Analyser Prelims Exam Date||30th July 2017|
|MPSC AO Analyser Mains Exam Date||17th December 2017|
|MPSC AO Analyser Admit Card Status||Available Online|
MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs