Update 16-12-2017: Mumbai Port Trust has dispatched Mumbai Port Typist Jobs Notification 2017. Apply for 20 Mumbai Port Computer Clerk Vacancy 2017 at www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Typist Recruitment 2017
- 1 Mumbai Port Typist Recruitment 2017
- 2 Mumbai Port Computer Clerk Application Form 2017
- 3 www.mumbaiport.gov.in Notification
- 4 Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Exam 2017
- 5 Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 6 Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Mumbai Port Typist Admit Card 2017
- 8 Mumbai Port Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust has revealed Mumbai Port Typist cum Computer Clerk Jobs 2017 notification for the 20 Typist cum Computer Clerk Positions. This is a Central Government Jobs Notification in which eligible and deserving candidates will be appointed on the basis of online examination. Aspirants who are eligible they can apply online at www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
Mumbai Port Computer Clerk Application Form 2017
The Mumbai Port Trust Application Form is inviting from the eligible and suitable candidates by the Mumbai Port Trust from 30th November 2017 to 22nd December 2017. Candidates who want to get hired on the Central Government Jobs in Maharashtra location they should apply after reading the eligibility criteria details mentioned in the following sections.
Name of the Conducting Authority
|Mumbai Port Trust|
|Name of the Available Posts|
Typist cum Computer Clerk
Total Number of Positions
Central Government Jobs
|Apply Online Start Date|
30th November 2017
Apply Online Last Date
|22nd December 2017|
|Mumbai Port Official Website|
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Exam 2017
Mumbai Port Trust is all set to conduct the Mumbai Port Trust Typist Recruitment Exam to find out the eligible and intelligent candidates for the 20 Mumbai Port Typist cum Computer Clerk Jobs.
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 25 years to be eligible for the available posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government norms.
Mumbai Port Required Qualification
- Candidates should be completed their 10+2 (High School and Intermediate) Classes from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants should also possess proficiency in computer working/ application through a course of not less than 6 months duration
All candidates other than SC/ ST/ PWD/ MbPT Employees
|Rs. 500/- (Application fee including intimation charges) + [email protected]%|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ MbPT Employees|
Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only)+ GST @18%
through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Mumbai Port Trust Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination.
- Exam will be conducted by the Mumbai Port Trust
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- First of all, aspirants need to open the Mumbai Port Trust official website.
- Then check out the notification zone and search the Mumbai Port Trust Jobs Advertisement.
- Now grab the eligibility criteria details and download the application form.
- Enter the appropriate details and deposit the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and click on the submit button.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Exam Dates
Mumbai Port Trust Typist Application Start Date
|30th November 2017|
|Mumbai Port Trust Typist Application Last Date|
22nd December 2017
Mumbai Port Trust Typist Examination Date
|Mumbai Port Trust Typist Admit Card Release Date|
Mumbai Port Typist Admit Card 2017
Mumbai Port Trust will reveal the Mumbai Port Computer Clerk Hall Ticket through online mode for the examination. Candidates who want to get the examination schedule and admit card release date then bookmark and subscribe this website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official advertisement.
Mumbai Port Official Website: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs