Update 20-01-2018: National Commission for Women has published NCW Private Secretary Jobs Notification 2018. Apply for 28 NCW Research Assistant Vacancy 2018 at www.ncw.nic.in
NCW Private Secretary Recruitment 2018
- 1 NCW Private Secretary Recruitment 2018
- 2 NCW Research Assistant Application Form 2018
- 3 www.ncw.nic.in Private Secretary Notification
- 4 National Commission for Women Assistant Vacancy 2018
- 5 NCW Private Secretary Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Process to Apply NCW Private Secretary Recruitment 2018
- 7 NCW Stenographer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 NCW Private Secretary Admit Card 2018
- 9 NCW Official Website: www.ncw.nic.in
National Commission for Women has issued the NCW Research Assistant Recruitment Advertisement 2018 through online process. Those candidates preparing for Central Government Jobs they have a golden opportunity to apply for Private Secretary, Assistant, Research Assistant, etc. posts. Applicants should apply for 28 NCW Assistant Vacancies 2018 at the official website i.e. www.ncw.nic.in.
NCW Research Assistant Application Form 2018
The NCW Private Secretary Application Form is inviting by the National Commission for Women from eligible and skilled candidates. Aspirants who have completed their education qualification and desire to apply for available positions they should apply by submitting their application form in between 05th January 2018 to 05th February 2018. Those applicants going to apply for vacant posts they must read the given below eligibility criteria to get more important details.
www.ncw.nic.in Private Secretary Notification
|National Commission for Women|
|Name of the Post|
Private Secretary, Assistant, Research Assistant, etc.
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Started Date to Apply
|05th January 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
05th February 2018
NCW Official Website
National Commission for Women Assistant Vacancy 2018
|1.||Private Secretary||06 Posts|
|3.||Research Assistant||04 Posts|
|4.||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||04 Posts|
|5.||Junior Accountant||02 Posts|
|6.||Junior Hindi Translator||01 Post|
|7.||Deputy Secretary||01 Post|
|8.||Under Secretary||01 Post|
|9.||Senior Research Officer||01 Post|
|10.||Personal Assistant||01 Post|
|11.||Hindi Typist||01 Post|
|12.||Library Information Assistant||01 Post|
NCW Private Secretary Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
National Commission for Women is going to manage the NCW Assistant Recruitment Exam 2018. Interested candidates should apply by filling their NCW Assistant Application Form 2018 at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Contenders should have an age limit for in between 18 years to 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories as per government norms.
NCW Assistant Required Qualification
- Applicants who have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation degree in the relevant field they are eligible to apply for available positions.
- Download the official notification to get more helpful details.
Applicants who want to apply for the National Commission for Women they will select for the Posts based their performance in the below methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
NCW Research Assistant Pay Scale
|Private Secretary||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/-|
|Assistant||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-|
|Junior Accountant||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
|Deputy Secretary||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-|
|Under Secretary||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-|
|Senior Research Officer||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/-|
|Personal Assistant||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
|Hindi Typist||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-|
|Library Information Assistant||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
Process to Apply NCW Private Secretary Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who are going to apply for National Commission for Women need to visit the official website i.e. www.ncw.nic.in.
- Download the NCW Stenographer Recruitment 2018 application form and take a hard copy.
- Fill the NCW Accountant Application Form 2018 appropriate details carefully.
- Attach all required documentation and images.
- Pay the application fee as per category if required and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before 05th February 2018 at Under Secretary National Commission for Women, Plot No.21, FC33, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110025
NCW Stenographer Recruitment Exam Dates
NCW Private Secretary Applications Started On
|05th January 2018|
|NCW Private Secretary Applications Closed On|
05th February 2018
NCW Private Secretary Admit Card publish Date
|NCW Private Secretary Examination Date|
NCW Private Secretary Admit Card 2018
The National Commission for Women uploads very soon NCW Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
NCW Official Website: www.ncw.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs