Update 10-11-2017: Reserve Bank of India has issued RBI Assistant Jobs Notification 2017. Apply for 623 Reserve Bank of India Sahaayak Vacancy 2017 at www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1 RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 2 RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2017
- 3 www.rbi.org.in Assistant Jobs Notification
- 4 Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 RBI Assistant Sahaayak Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 6 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Dates
- 7 RBI Assistant Exam Admit Card 2017
- 8 RBI Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India has published an RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 for the 623 Reserve Bank of India Sahaayak Jobs. This is a Bank Jobs Notification in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed on the basis of various posts. Candidates can apply online at the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2017
Reserve Bank of India is inviting the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Application Form for the 623 RBI Assistant Vacancies. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting appointed on the Bank Jobs through this recruitment examination. Aspirants can apply by sending the RBI Assistant Recruitment Applicant Form from 18th October 2017 to 10th November 2017.
www.rbi.org.in Assistant Jobs Notification
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|Available Posts Name||Assistant Posts|
|Vacant Positions||623 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Employment Category||Bank Jobs|
|RBI Official Website||www.rbi.org.in|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) is going to recruit the eligible and skilled candidates for the 623 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs. Candidates who want to apply they must read the eligibility criteria first and then apply at the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Age Criteria
- Candidates who are going to RBI Assistant Recruitment Apply Online their age should be between 20 years to 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 03 years of OBC Category and 05 years for SC/ ST Category and 10 years for Divorced women/ Windows.
Reserve Bank Assistant Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Bachelor Degree from an authorized Institution/ University.
- Aspirants get minimum 50 percent marks in their qualifying degree to be eligible for the 623 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs.
- The application fee is Rs. 450/- for General and OBC (Other Backward Category) category candidates.
- Those aspirants are from the ST/ SC/EXS/PWD categories their application fee is Rs.50/-.
RBI Assistant Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Reserve Bank of India:-
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
RBI Assistant Sahaayak Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Firstly, candidates should need to browse the Reserve Bank of India official website.
- Then go to the career page and search the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Open the advertisement and read the eligibility criteria details.
- Now click on the RBI Assistant Online Application Form
- Enter the required details in the application form and attach the scanned copies of the related documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form/ fee and keep it safe for further use.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|RBI Assistant Online Application Form Start Date||18th October 2017|
|RBI Assistant Online Application Form Last Date||10th November 2017|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Examination Date||27th, 28th November 2017|
|RBI Assistant Main Examination Date||12th December 2017|
|RBI Assistant Final Result Release Date||April 2018|
RBI Assistant Exam Admit Card 2017
The Reserve Bank of India Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 will be released by the Reserve Bank of India before 15 days of the examination. Candidates who want to get the Latest Bank Jobs/ Government Jobs then bookmark this website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notification.
RBI Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
All Over India Government Jobs