Update 18-01-2018: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has published RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Jobs Notification 2018. Apply for 92 RMSA Assam Laboratory Assistant Vacancy 2018 at www.rmsaassam.in
RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1 RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 2 RMSA Assam Laboratory Assistant Application Form 2018
- 3 www.rmsaassam.in Graduate Teacher Notification
- 4 Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Principal Vacancy 2018
- 5 RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Process to Apply RMSA Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 7 RMSA Graduate Teacher Recruitment Interview Dates
- 8 RMSA Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan has published the RMSA Assam Laboratory Assistant Recruitment Advertisement for Graduate Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Computer Teacher, etc. positions. Candidates who are searching for Assam Government Jobs they must apply for 92 RMSA Computer Operator Vacancies 2018 via offline mode. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan recruitment they need to apply at the official website i.e. www.rmsaassam.in.
RMSA Assam Laboratory Assistant Application Form 2018
The RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Application Form has issued by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan to recruit eligible and skilled candidates. Those applicants preparing for RMSA Teacher Recruitment Exam they have a great chance to apply by submitting the application form. Candidates go through the official website and submit their application form in between 06th January 2018 to 19th January 2018.
www.rmsaassam.in Graduate Teacher Notification
|Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan|
|Name of the Post|
Graduate Teacher, Laboratory Assistant, Computer Teacher, etc.
Total No. of Posts
|Assam Government Jobs|
Started Date to Apply
|06th January 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
19th January 2018
RMSA Official Website
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Principal Vacancy 2018
|1.||Graduate Teacher, Arts||34 Vacancies|
|2.||Graduate Teacher, Science||22 Vacancies|
|3.||Laboratory Assistant||10 Vacancies|
|4.||Computer Teacher||10 Vacancies|
RMSA Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan is going to manage the RMSA Assistant Recruitment Examination 2018 to recruit the eligible and talented candidates. Interested applicants should read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. to get more details about RMSA Jobs.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 45 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved candidates as per the Government rules.
RMSA Assam Principal Required Qualification
|Graduate Teacher, Arts||Must have done BA having 50% marks in Graduation with B.Ed Degree from any recognized University or Institution and TET|
|Graduate Teacher, Science||Must have done B.Sc having 50% marks in Graduation with B.Ed Degree from any recognized University and TET|
|Laboratory Assistant||Passed 12th Class with Science stream from a recognized University or Board with at least 45% marks|
|Computer Teacher||Should have Bachelor of Library Science or Graduate with one-year Diploma in Library Science from recognized Institution|
|Principal||Master Degree from Recognized University with at least 50% of marks is desired at all levels of academic qualification. BT/B.Ed from a recognized University or Institution. Also, teaching experience in any of the government or Semi Government or CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary School or equivalent|
|Librarian||Should possess BCA/B.Sc or BIT or DOEACC ”B” Level or BE/B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc with at least 55% marks|
RMSA Assam Teacher Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Marks, Based on Experience in the concerned field and Personal Interview.
- Applicants who are going to apply for vacant posts they should visit the official website for more useful details.
|Graduate Teacher, Arts||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-|
|Graduate Teacher, Science||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||Fixed Rs. 18,000/-|
|Computer Teacher||Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-|
|Principal||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 13,300/-|
|Librarian||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,300/-|
Process to Apply RMSA Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018
- All Interested applicants require visiting the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan official website i.e. www.rmsaassam.in.
- Search for RMSA Assam Librarian Vacancies 2018 advertisements and download the official notification.
- Download the RMSA Assam Principal Application Form and fill the important details.
- Attach the all required scanned copies and picture.
- Before submitting the application form read once again filled details are correct.
- Submit the application Form at Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), SSA, Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781 019
RMSA Graduate Teacher Recruitment Interview Dates
RMSA Computer Operator Applications Releases On
|06th January 2018|
|RMSA Computer Operator Applications Closed On|
19th January 2018
RMSA Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
All Over India Government Jobs