Update 20-12-2017: Staff Selection Commission has uploaded SSC CHSL 10+2 Jobs Notification 2017-18. Apply for 3259 SSC Sorting Assistant LDC DEO Vacancy 2017 at www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2017-18
- 1 SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2017-18
- 2 SSC LDC Sorting Assistant Application Form 2017-18
- 3 www.ssconline.nic.in CHSL Notification
- 4 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancy 2017-18
- 5 SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2017-18
- 9 SSC Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has been released SSC CHSL LDC Recruitment Advertisement 2017 for the posts of Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO, Clerk, etc. Those applicants willing for these vacancies they should download the official notice and apply through online mode. Candidates who are going to apply for Central Government Jobs they must visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in.
SSC LDC Sorting Assistant Application Form 2017-18
The Staff Selection Commission has published the SSC Sorting Assistant Application Form to hire the eligible and skilled applicants. Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment they have a golden chance to apply via online process. The organization will select the applicants by conducting the written examination and personal interview. Candidates should apply by submitting their application form in between 18th November 2017 to 20th December 2017.
www.ssconline.nic.in CHSL Notification
|Staff Selection Commission CHSL (SSC CHSL)|
|Name of the Post|
Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO, Clerk, etc.
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Starting Date to Apply
|18th November 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form|
20th December 2017
SSC Official Website
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancy 2017-18
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||2359 Vacancies|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission is ready to conduct SSC LDC Recruitment Examination 2017-18 for the 3259 Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, & Various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before the 18th December 2017. For more details regarding the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017-2018 like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
- LDC/ JSA & Postal/ Sorting Assistant posts candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Applicants who are going to apply for DEO posts they must have the 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- SSC CHSL official Notification 2017-18 for more reference.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fee.
- All other candidates who are related to (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) category they don’t need to pay any Application/Examination fee.
Applicant’s selection will depend on these following methods
- Computer Based Exam
- Descriptive Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Applicants who are going to apply for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant posts they will get a salary package of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A candidates will get a salary package of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- First of all log on to Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Open the career section and click on SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Recruitment 2017-18.
- Download the notification and read carefully.
- Click on Apply now and fill the SSC CHSL DEO Application Form as required.
- Upload the scanned documents and photograph.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee category vise and click on submit now button.
- Take a printout of filled application form for further use.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Dates
SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Applications Releases On
|18th November 2017|
|SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Applications Closed On|
20th December 2017
SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Admit Card Release Date
|SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) Date|
04th March 2018 to 26th March 2018
SSC CHSL Sorting Assistant Tier II Exam (Descriptive Paper) Date
08th July 2018
SSC CHSL 10+2 Admit Card 2017-18
The Staff Selection Commission will upload the SSC Postal Assistant Hall Ticket 2017 at the official web page. Candidates who are looking for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we are providing you fastest update regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
SSC Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs