Update 12-03-2018: Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC IFS Jobs Exam Notification 2018. Apply Online for 110 UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC IFS Recruitment Advertisement 2018
- 1 UPSC IFS Recruitment Advertisement 2018
- 2 UPSC Indian Forest Service Application Form 2018
- 3 www.upsconline.nic.in IFS Notification
- 4 UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Exam 2018 Apply Online
- 6 UPSC IFS Recruitment Examination Dates
- 7 UPSC Indian Forest Service Admit Card 2018
- 8 UPSC Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission has issued the UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Notification for many positions. Applicants who are willing for Central Government Jobs they must download the official notification to know more useful details like PayScale, Qualification Required, How to Apply, etc. Interested applicants must visit the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Application Form 2018
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC IFS Application Form 2018 to hire the eligible and skilled applicants for vacant positions. Candidates who are waiting for Indian Forest Service Recruitment Exam they should submit their application form in between 07th February 2018 to 06th March 2018.
www.upsconline.nic.in IFS Notification
|Union Public Service Commission|
Indian Forest Service Exam
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Started Date to Apply
|07th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply|
06th March 2018
|03rd June 2018 & 02nd December 2018|
|UPSC Official Website|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The authority is inviting the eligible candidates to apply for UPSC IFS Recruitment Exam 2018 via online mode. Those candidates who want get more information of vacant posts they should download the official notification or read mentioned below the article.
- Applicants must age limit between of 21 years to 32 years.
- Also, Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
UPSC IFS Required Qualification
- Candidate must have passed 10th, 10+2 classes from recognized School or Board.
- Candidates who are going to apply for 110 UPSC IFS Jobs 2018 they should download the official notice for more details.
- SC/ST female category applicants don’t need to pay any application fee.
- Candidates who are belonging to other unreserved categories they require paying Rs. 100/- as application fee
- Candidates will be select on the basis of Written Exam, Personality Test, and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification to know more vital information.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Exam 2018 Apply Online
- Candidate needs to open the Union Public Service Commission official website.
- Download the UPSC IFS Recruitment 2018 official notification and application form.
- Fill the application form and attach all required documentation such as education certificate, I’d card, Photo, etc.
- Before submitting the UPSC IFS Application Form 2018 candidate need to check once again all the details filled are correct.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
UPSC IFS Recruitment Examination Dates
UPSC Indian Forest Service Applications Starting On
|07th February 2018|
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Applications Closed On|
06th March 2018
UPSC Indian Forest Service Admit Card Releasing Date
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Pre Examination Date|
03rd June 2018
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Main Exam Date|
02nd December 2018
UPSC Indian Forest Service Admit Card 2018
The Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC IFS Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode. Those applicants eagerly willing for Central Government Jobs they must subscribe/Bookmark our web page to get more useful information and also visit regularly for checking out what’s new on our page.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs