Update 09-12-2017: Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC NDA & NA II Application Form 2017. Download 390 NA NDA 2 Recruitment Notification 2017 at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC NA NDA 2 Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1 UPSC NA NDA 2 Recruitment Notification 2017
- 2 UPSC NA NDA 2 Application Form 2017
- 3 www.upsconline.nic.in NDA Exam 2017 Registration
- 4 UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 6 UPSC NA NDA 2 Examination 2017 Dates
- 7 UPSC Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
The UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment Notification 2017 has been revealed by the Union Public Service Commission for the posts of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) and Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Naval Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme. Candidates have a golden chance of getting appointed to the Central Government Jobs through this recruitment exam. Candidates can apply online at the official portal i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC NA NDA 2 Application Form 2017
The UPSC NDA Exam 2017 Registration Form has been revealed by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) for appointing the eligible and skilled candidates for full fill the 390 UPSC NA NDA II Vacancies. Those aspirants are eligible they can apply by sending the application form through online mode from 07th June 2017 to 30th June 2017.
www.upsconline.nic.in NDA Exam 2017 Registration
Conducting Authority Name
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Available Positions Name|
National Defence Academy
Naval Academy Examination (II)
Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Naval Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme
|UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2017|
|Total Number of Posts|
Army: 208 Posts
Navy: 55 Posts
Air Force: 72 Posts
Start Date to Apply Online
|07th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
30th June 2017
Psychological Aptitude Test
Intelligence & Personality Test
|UPSC Official Website|
UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the UPSC NA NDA 2 Examination 2017 for getting appointed the suitable and intelligent candidates for the available positions. Candidates who are going to apply they should know that you have the following criteria to apply for the available posts.
UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment Age Limits
- Candidates who are going to apply for the 390 UPSC NDA & NA II Jobs then your age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
UPSC NDA & NA 2 Exam Required Qualification
- Aspirants must be qualified the High School and Intermediate Class from an authorized Institution/ Board for Army Wing of National Defence Academy.
- Candidates who want to apply for the Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme they must be completed their 12th Class from a recognized Board/ Institution.
UPSC NDA & NA II Selection Process
The candidates will be appointed don the available posts on the basis of following rounds:-
- Written Examination
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence & Personality Test
- SSB Interview
UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- First of all, candidates should need to open the Union Public Service Commission official website.
- Then go to the career page and find out the UPSC NDA & NA II Exam Notification 2017.
- Read the notification and click on the UPSC NA NDA 2 Application Form 2017.
- Enter the all asking details carefully and pay the application fee.
- Upload the important certificates Xerox copies and get the hard copy of the application form.
UPSC NA NDA 2 Examination 2017 Dates
UPSC NA NDA 2 Application Form Opening Date
|07th June 2017|
|UPSC NA NDA 2 Application Form Closing Date|
30th June 2017
UPSC NA NDA 2 Application Form Fee Submission End Date (Offline Mode)
|30th June 2017|
|UPSC NA NDA 2 Application Form Fee Submission Last Date (Online Mode)|
UPSC NA NDA II Admit Card Date
|07 Days Before Exam Date|
|UPSC NDA & NA II Exam Date|
10th September 2017
UPSC NDA & NA II Result Release Date
|SSB Interviews Date|
UPSC Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs