Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC Legal Officers Jobs Notification 2018. Apply Online for Various Public Prosecutor Posts at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Legal Officers Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC Legal Officers Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC Public Prosecutor Application Form 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in Officers Notification
- 4 Union Public Service Commission Lecturer Vacancy 2018
- 5 UPSC Legal Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UPSC Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 UPSC Senior Lecturer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 UPSC Legal Officers Admit Card 2018
- 9 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
The UPSC Public Prosecutor Recruitment has issued by the Union Public Service Commission to hire the skilled and talented applicants. Those applicants eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs they should visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Also, download the official notice attached to the end of the article for more vital information.
UPSC Public Prosecutor Application Form 2018
The Union Public Service Commission has published the UPSC Legal Officers Application Form through online mode. The organization has various vacancies are available for intelligent candidates. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and prepared for legal Officers posts they should submit their application form before the 29th March 2018.
www.upsc.gov.in Officers Notification
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Positions|
Legal Officers, Public Prosecutor, Stores Officers, Translator, and Senior Lecturer Posts
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Started Date to Apply
|Application Form Last Date|
29th March 2018
UPSC Official Website
Union Public Service Commission Lecturer Vacancy 2018
|Legal Officers (Grade-III)||05 Posts|
|Stores Officers||04 Posts|
|Translator (Burmese)||01 Post|
UPSC Legal Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission is inviting for UPSC Officer Recruitment Exam 2018 through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Candidates should have an age limit between of 18 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories as per government rules.
UPSC Officers Required Qualification
- Applicants who are going to apply for Legal Officers they must have Graduation or Post Graduation degree from any recognized Board.
- Download the official notification to know more information.
Contenders who are going to apply for the Union Public Service Commission their selection will totally depend on their performance in the below methods
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Legal Officers (Grade-III)
|Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-|
Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- & Grade Pay is Rs. 5,400/-
UPSC Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on UPSC Senior Lecturer Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the UPSC Officers Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documentation and pay the application fee if required as per category.
- Read again all filled details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application form before the last date at the authority address.
UPSC Senior Lecturer Recruitment Exam Dates
UPSC Legal Officers Applications Started On
|UPSC Legal Officers Applications Closed On|
29th March 2018
UPSC Legal Officers Admit Card publish Date
|UPSC Legal Officers Examination Date|
UPSC Legal Officers Admit Card 2018
Union Public Service Commission will upload the UPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs