Update 19-04-2018: Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC SO/Steno Exam Notification 2018. Apply for Departmental Exam Application Form at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC SO Steno Exam Notification 2018
- 1 UPSC SO Steno Exam Notification 2018
- 2 UPSC Steno Application Form 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in SO Notification
- 4 UPSC Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UPSC Combined Limited Departmental Exam 2018 Apply Online
- 6 UPSC Stenographer Examination Dates
- 7 UPSC Departmental Exam Admit Card 2018
- 8 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has published the UPSC Steno Exam Notification 2018 through online mode for eligible candidates. Interested aspirants need to apply for vacant posts. Candidates who want to take part in UPSC Departmental Examination 2018 they should visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Steno Application Form 2018
The UPSC SO Steno Exam Application Form has issued by the Union Public Service Commission through online method. Applicants who have completed their educational qualifications and ready for UPSC Examination they should submit their application form in between 12th September 2018 to 05th December 2018. Read the full below given article for more vital information.
www.upsc.gov.in SO Notification
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination|
Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Exam
All Over India
Application Form Initial Date
|12th September 2018|
|Application Form End Date|
05th December 2018
Admit Card Availability Date
|UPSC Examination Date|
15th December 2018
UPSC Result Declaration Date
|UPSC Official Website|
UPSC Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Eligibility Criteria
The organization is inviting the skilled contenders to apply for UPSC Steno Examination 2018 through online mode. Those candidates who want get more information of vacant posts they should download the official notification or read mentioned below.
- Candidates who may serve Central Government people working as Assistant in the Assistant Grade of the Central Secretariat Service they can apply for Union Public Service Commission Departmental Competitive Exam.
- Download the official notification for more details.
- Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Section officer and Stenographer exam they need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Visit the official website for more useful information.
- Candidates will be select on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification to know more vital information.
UPSC Combined Limited Departmental Exam 2018 Apply Online
- Candidate needs to open the Union Public Service Commission official website.
- Download the UPSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018 official notification and application form.
- Fill the application form and attach all required documentation such as education certificate, I’d card, Photo, etc.
- Before submitting the UPSC SO Application Form 2018 candidate need to check once again all the details filled are correct.
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy for future use.
UPSC Stenographer Examination Dates
|UPSC Departmental Exam Applications Starting On|
12th September 2018
UPSC Departmental Exam Applications Closed On
05th December 2018
UPSC Departmental Exam Admit Card Releasing Date
|UPSC Departmental Examination Date|
15th December 2018
UPSC Departmental Exam Admit Card 2018
The Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC SO Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode. Those applicants eagerly willing for UPSC Jobs they must subscribe/Bookmark our web page to get more useful information and also visit regularly for checking out what’s new on our page. Stay connected with us for getting the latest updates.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs