Update 14-02-2018: Western Railways Board has declared Western Railway Junior Engineer Job Notification 2018 Apply for 753 WR Station Master Positions at www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1 Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 2 WR Station Master Application Form 2018
- 3 www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Engineer Notification
- 4 Indian Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Apply WR Station Master Recruitment 2018
- 6 Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 WR Station Master Admit Card 2018
- 8 WR Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railways Board has published the WR Station Master Recruitment 2018 official notification for 753 numbers vacancies. Interested candidates should apply for Central Government Jobs through the offline procedure. Applicants who are prepared for Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper, etc. positions they must apply via official website i.e. www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
WR Station Master Application Form 2018
The Western Railway Engineer Application Form has issued by the Western Railways Board through online mode. Those applicants waiting for available posts recruitment they should apply by submitting their application form in between 29th January 2018 to 14th February 2018. Prepared candidates must check their eligibility by reading the give below article then apply via offline mode.
www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Engineer Notification
|Name of the Post|
Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper, etc.
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
Starting Date to Apply
|29th January 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form|
14th February 2018
WR Official Website
Indian Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Western Railways Board is going to conduct WR Helper Recruitment Examination 2018 to select eligible and skilled candidates. Applicants who are going to apply through the online mode they must check the important dates and read the details given below.
- Candidate should have age in between 25 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category applicants as per government rules.
WR Helper Required Qualification
- Applicants who have completed Graduation or Post Graduate Degree in relevant branch from any recognized university or board.
- Refer to official notification to get more important details.
- Interested candidates who are going to apply for Indian Railway Engineer Vacancies 2018 their selection will depend on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification and read carefully to get more information about selection Criteria
Process to Apply WR Station Master Recruitment 2018
- Applicants require to visiting the Western Railways Board official website i.e. www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then search the career advertisement option and search for Indian Railway Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Download the application form and fill the needed details very carefully in the.
- Attach all important documents and photographs.
- Before submitting the Western Railways Helper Application Form you need to check once again all the details filled are correct and accurate.
- Submit the Application Form before 14th February 2018 at Board Railway Manager, Policy Station, Ground Floor Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400 008
Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam Dates
|WR Station Master Applications Started On|
29th January 2018
WR Station Master Applications Closed On
14th February 2018
WR Station Master Admit Card publish Date
|WR Station Master Examination Date|
WR Station Master Admit Card 2018
The Western Railways Board will upload Western Railway Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
WR Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs