Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has issued AP EAMCET Exam Notification 2018. Download Engineering Pharmacy Application Form at www.sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET Exam Notification 2018
- 1 AP EAMCET Exam Notification 2018
- 2 AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
- 3 www.sche.ap.gov.in EAMCET Notification
- 4 AP EAMCET Exam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Examination 2018 Apply Online
- 6 AP EAMCET Medical Examination Dates
- 7 AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
- 8 Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has published the AP EAMCET Agriculture Notification 2018 through online mode. Eligible and skilled applicants should apply for available positions. Candidates who are going to take part in EAMCET Examination they must open the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
The AP EAMCET Exam Application Form has issued by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education to select eligible contenders. Candidates who have completed their educational qualifications and ready for EAMCET Examination they should submit their application form in between 28th February 2018 to 29th March 2018.
www.sche.ap.gov.in EAMCET Notification
|Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of Examination|
Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
Andhra Pradesh State
Application Form Starting Date
|28th February 2018|
|Application Form Closing Date|
29th March 2018
Admit Card Availability Date
|APSET Examination Date|
APSET Result Declaration Date
AP EAMCET Exam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is going to compose Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test to recruit the eligible and talented candidates. Applicants should read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. to get more information.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Download the official notification to know about age relaxation.
- Candidates should have Graduate degree in the related field from a Recognized University.
- Download the official notification to know more details.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical they have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- Candidates who wished to apply for both they need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
EAMCET Exam Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, and Personal Interview.
- Applicants who are going to apply for available posts they should visit the official website for more useful details.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Examination 2018 Apply Online
- All Interested applicants require to visiting the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Search for AP EAMCET Medical Vacancies 2018 advertisements and download the official notification.
- Fill the AP EAMCET Engineering Application Form required details.
- Attach the all necessary copies and picture.
- Before submitting the application form read once again filled details are correct.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for future use.
AP EAMCET Medical Examination Dates
AP EAMCET Applications Releases On
|28th February 2018|
|AP EAMCET Applications Closed On|
29th March 2018
AP EAMCET Admit Card Release Date
|AP EAMCET Examination Date|
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will upload the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018 at the official web page. Candidates who are looking for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we are providing you fastest update regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs