Update 10-10-2017: Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan issued Assam RMSA Jobs Notification 2017. Apply for 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Vacancy 2017 at www.rmsaassam.in
RMSA Computer Instructor Recruitment 2017
- 1 RMSA Computer Instructor Recruitment 2017
- 2 Assam DSE Part Time ICT Instructor Vacancy 2017
- 3 www.rmsaassam.in Notification 2017
- 4 Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017
- 5 Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 6 Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment Dates
- 7 Assam RMSA Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan has dispatched the Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 notification for the posts of Part Time ICT Instructor. This is an Assam State Government Jobs Notification in which 3052 total numbers of vacancies are available. Aspirants who are interested they can apply online at the official website i.e. www.rmsaassam.in.
Assam DSE Part Time ICT Instructor Vacancy 2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan is going to hire the suitable candidates on the basis of various rounds. Eligible and intelligent candidates can apply by sending the RMSA Computer Instructor Application Form from 25th September 2017 to 15th October 2017 through online mode. For more details, you should check out the following sections.
www.rmsaassam.in Notification 2017
|Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan|
|Name of the Available Posts|
Part Time ICT Instructor
Total Number of Posts
State Government Jobs
|Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Opening Date|
25th September 2017
Apply Online Closing Date
|15th October 2017|
|RMSA Official Website|
Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan has uploaded an Assam DSE Part Time ICT Instructor Advertisement for the DSE 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Jobs. Candidates who are going to apply they should have a look at the below details.
- Candidate age should be below than 43 years to be eligible for the 3052 Assam RMSA Part Time ICT Instructor Jobs.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC categories.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Graduation Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also possess 01 years Diploma/ Graduation (Computer Science/Computer Application) to be eligible for the 3052 Assam DSE Part Time ICT Instructor Vacancy.
Assam RMSA Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the contractual basis for a period of 3 years.
- For more details refer to the Assam RMSA Part Time ICT Instructor Jobs Notification.
- Candidates who will be selected on the available posts they will get the pay scale of Rs. 10000/-.
- This is one month salary which will be provided by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan.
Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Candidates should browse the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan official website.
- Then go to the career section and search the RMSA Computer Instructor Notification.
- Gain the eligibility conditions and download the application form.
- Enter the correct details in the Assam DSE Part Time ICT Instructor Application Form.
- Deposit the application fee and enclosed the Xerox copies of the required documents.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment Dates
Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Applications Start Date
|25th September 2017|
|Assam RMSA ICT Instructor Applications Last Date|
15th October 2017
Assam RMSA Official Website: www.rmsaassam.in
All Over India Government Jobs