High Court of Bombay has issued Bombay HC Peon Jobs 2018 Apply for 160 Bombay High Court Hamal Vacancy 2018 at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018
The High Court of Bombay has published Bombay High Court Hamal Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Peon/Hamal. Interested applicants who are willing for Maharashtra State Government Jobs they must download the official notification and apply through the official website i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Dedicated applicants will have to visit the official website to submit the application form.
Bombay High Court Hamal Vacancy 2018
High Court of Bombay has uploaded the Bombay HC Peon Application Form 2018 for those applicants who are eagerly waiting to apply for 160 posts. Candidates who are willing for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment Exam they need to download the application form and submit at the official website in between 09th June 2018 to 18th June 2018.
www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in Peon Notification 2018
|High Court of Bombay|
|Name of the Post|
Total No. of Posts
|State Government Jobs|
Initial Date to Apply
|09th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply|
18th June 2018
Bombay HC Hamal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The High Court of Bombay is inviting for Bombay HC Peon Recruitment Exam through online mode. Applicants must attend the recruitment examination which is conduct soon. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Applicants must have an age limit in between 18 years to 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Bombay HC Peon Jobs they should have passed 07th class from any recognized Board.
- Download the official website for more details.
Bombay HC Hamal Application Fee
- UR/OBC category applicants have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee.
- Candidates who are related to SC/ST category they need to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Contenders who want to apply for the Bombay High Court Peon Vacancies they will select on the basis of their performance in the below methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Candidates who are going to apply for Peon/Hamal vacancies they will get a salary package of Rs. 4,440/- to Rs. 7,440/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,300/- per month.
- Visit the official website for more important details.
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the High Court of Bombay official website i.e. www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on Bombay HC Hamal Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the Bombay HC Peon Application Form appropriate details.
- Paste all hard documents and pictures.
- Pay the application fee, if required as per category and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for future use.
Bombay High Court Hamal Recruitment Exam Dates
|Bombay HC Peon Applications Started On|
09th June 2018
Bombay HC Peon Applications Initial Date
|18th June 2018|
|Bombay HC Peon Admit Card Publish Date|
Bombay HC Peon Examination Date
Bombay High Court Peon Admit Card 2018
The High Court of Bombay will update the Bombay HC Hamal Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018
- 2 Bombay High Court Hamal Vacancy 2018
- 3 www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in Peon Notification 2018
- 4 Bombay HC Hamal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 6 Bombay High Court Hamal Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Bombay High Court Peon Admit Card 2018
- 8 Official Website: www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in