Update 02-04-2018: Central Board of Secondary Education has issued CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018. Download CBSE NET Exam Notification 2018 at www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Exam Notification 2018
- 1 CBSE UGC NET Exam Notification 2018
- 2 CBSE NET Application Form 2018
- 3 www.cbsenet.nic.in Exam Notification
- 4 CBSE UGC NET Examination Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Submit CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018
- 6 CBSE UGC NET Examination Dates
- 7 CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018
- 8 CBSE NET Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education which has despatched CBSE UGC NET Exam Advertisement for the UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 which will be conducted for find out the eligible and deserving candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship. Willing candidates can apply online at the authorized website i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in.
CBSE NET Application Form 2018
The CBSE UGC NET Application Form is inviting by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) through online mode. Candidates who are curious to attend the examination they should apply by sending the online application form from 06th March 2018 to 05th April 2018.
www.cbsenet.nic.in Exam Notification
Name of the Conducting Authority
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
UGC National Eligibility Test (CBSE UGC NET)
Name of the Posts
|Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship|
State-level Eligibility Test
Apply Online Starting Date
|06th March 2018|
|Apply Online Closing Date|
05th April 2018
|08th July 2018|
|CBSE NET Official Website|
CBSE UGC NET Examination Eligibility Criteria
The CBSE UGC NET Examination 2018 will be conducted on 08th July 2018 at various locations for appointing the eligible and intelligent candidates for the available positions. Only eligible candidates can apply and attend the examination and you can grab the eligibility criteria details from the following description.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the Junior Research Fellowship Posts their age should not be above than 30 years.
- The age relaxation will be provided up to 05 for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, transgender and PwD category.
UGC NET Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Master Degree in relevant discipline from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must have scored 55 percent of marks in their qualifying degree and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories.
Credit/ Debit card
E-challan has to make the payment in cash to Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank.
Process to Submit CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018
- Interested candidates should open the Central Board of Secondary Education official website.
- Then download the CBSE UGC NET Exam Notification pdf and have a look at the eligibility criteria details.
- Now click on the CBSE NET Online Application Form and fill up with the appropriate details.
- After that, enclosed the Xerox copies of the related documents.
- Submit the application fee and get the printout of the application form for further use.
- Take a look at the filling details and click on the submit button.
CBSE UGC NET Examination Dates
CBSE UGC NET Exam Notification Release Date
|01st February 2018|
|CBSE UGC NET Application Form Start Date|
06th March 2018
CBSE UGC NET Application Form Last Date
|05th April 2018|
|CBSE UGC NET Admit Card Release Date|
June / July 2018
CBSE UGC NET Examination Date
08th July 2018
CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education will upload the UGC NET Exam Hall Ticket in the month of June / July 2018. Candidates who are going to crack the examination they should bookmark/ subscribe this website because we will provide the admit card details when it will be released online.
CBSE NET Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs