COMEDK officials have released COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018. Download COMEDK UGET Exam Notification 2018 at www.comedk.org
COMEDK UGET Exam Notification 2018
The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED K) offers a state-level examination called COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) to provide admission in engineering and medical degree courses offered by colleges/institutes that are affiliated to COMEDK. Every year COMEDK offers entrance test to qualify graduation. Many students make their career through this organization.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
There are engineering and medical seats which are filled by the aspirants to make their future in the professional degree. Medical seats are allocated to the candidate through NEET exams. COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 has been released from 16th January 2018 and the exam will be conducted on 13th may 2018 on their different virtual online college center. Candidate can find all information through official website www.comedk.org like exam pattern, Model Paper, Previous year paper etc.
www.comedk.org Examination Dates
|Events Name||Dates (Announced)|
|COMEDK UGET Application Form Start Date||16th January 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Mock Test On||05th February 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Application Form Last Date||19th April 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Admit Card Availability Date||04th May 2018 to 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Undergraduate Entrance Test Date||13th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET OMR facility will be live||17th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Objections can be received till||21st May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Final answer key Released date||25th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Result would be announced on||28th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET Counselling Schedule||June 2018|
COMEDK UGET Exam Eligibility criteria
The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will be conducted on 13th may 2018. There are several contenders who want to search the eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, applying procedure etc. Please read the below section to get all information.
Required Education Qualification
For engineering courses i.e. B.Tech/B.E.
- An aspirant should pass 2ndPUC or 10+2 from any recognized university.
- Make sure candidates have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics & English as a necessary subject from the recognized state/central board.
- They must clear the qualifying examination with scoring no less than 45% aggregate marks in PCM (40% marks for candidates from SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka).
- Diploma holders cannot apply.
For Architecture courses
- Applicants should pass 2ndPUC or 10+2 from any recognized university.
- Make sure candidate have PUC with Mathematics as one of the necessary subjects from the recognized state/central board.
- They must clear the qualifying examination with scoring no less than 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for candidates from SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka).
- Candidates holding 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central/State Government are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should possess a valid NATA 2018 scorecard
- 1300+18% GST + Convenience Charge for PCM/PCB COMEDK UGET only
- 1600+18% GST + Convenience Charge for PCM UNI – GAUGE only
- 2100+18% GST + Convenience Charge (if appearing in both PCM COMEDK UGET and UNI – GAUGE)
How to fill COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details carefully as required and ask on the online application form.( ie. DOB, Email ID, Name etc). Candidate will get the Registration number after successfully fills the form.
- The candidates will have to submit their personal, academic and contact information. Please verify and validate all the information before submitting.
- Contender must be ready to upload their photograph and signature. There is specific specification to load the document.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 application fee will also have to be paid by the candidates through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) mode.
- Test center must be select carefully as at the time of appearing aspirants have to present. Take the Print out and attested by the principal of the school/college along with the official seal.
COMEDK UGET Exam Centres 2018
List of Exam Centres of COMEDK 2018
|1||Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 is a process to allocate the seats on their affiliated colleges. There are several modifications by the administration to select the candidate and provide the colleges as per their choices. The process involved registration, choice filling, allotment of seats, fee payment and document verification. Counselling is done after selecting the candidate. Merit list is declared who finally select. The candidate has to select their course and college to their choice from the list given below.
COMEDK UGET Official Website: www.comedk.org
All Over India Government Jobs