Emirates Airlines has issued Emirates Airlines Vacancies 2018. Apply Online for Emirates Cabin Crew Posts 2018. at www.emirates.com
Emirates Airlines Jobs 2018
The airline company seeks to employ workers in multiple capacities. Emirates need associates to fill Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs on the ground and in the air in order to maintain seamless airline procedures on a daily basis. Typically, employees on the ground must prove physically fit, as shifts require constant moving, bending, and lifting heavy objects. Positions available on the ground include baggage handling, ramp service, customer service, and dispatch. The majority of ground crew positions generally fall into part-time employment, though full-time roles prove available, as well.
Emirates also continually need to fill flight attendant and other cabin crew positions with regularity. Beyond a desire to travel and provide exceptional customer service, flight attendants must stand at least 21 years of age to qualify. Dependent on dynamic, friendly, and energetic personalities, cabin crew jobs remain entry-level in nature, which allows for minimum hiring requirements to gain employment. Cabin crew employees typically work full-time schedules and enjoy competitive base pay with the opportunity for pay increases with tenure and experience.
Emirates Cabin Crew Vacancy 2018
A Cabin Crew member works as a Flight Attendant with the airline company. Associates should project calm demeanors, outgoing personalities, and desires to travel, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a team. Cabin crew members must also show an understanding of multiple cultures, as the airline typically encounters a wide variety of people from different parts of the world. Duties include serving meals and refreshments to passengers, accommodating special requests, answering patron questions, and providing safety and security demonstrations. Flight attendants may earn around $21.00 an hour starting wage.
www.emirates.com Cabin Crew Jobs 2018
Pilots, Cabin Crew, Engineering, UAE Nationals, Airline & Airport Operations, Corporate & Commercial, Customer Services, and Specialist Roles
|All Over World|
|Emirates Official Website|
Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility Criteria
There are some steps guide to find out more about the updated Emirates Cabin Crew Recruitment process. We’ll keep this post updated with all the latest developments.
- The Background
- Minimum Requirements
- Current Opportunities
- Photo and Document Necessities
- The Open Day
- The Assessment Day
- The Final Interview
- Personality Testing
- The Golden Call
- Medical Approval
- Joining Formalities in Progress
You now have two ways to submit your initial application to become Emirates cabin crew:
- You can either attend an Open Day.
- Or submit an application on the Emirates Group Careers website.
Due to the volume of applications that have been submitted online, it may take some time before you hear back from the recruitment team. In the past, Emirates said any application older than 06-weeks should be automatically regarded as unsuccessful.
- At least 21-years old (at the time of joining the airline*)
- Minimum height of 160 cm / 5’3″ (no maximum height limit)
- Able to reach at least 212cm / 6’9″ – You are allowed to achieve this while stood on tiptoes (there is no minimum or maximum height requirement)
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (Although fluency in other languages will be a definite advantage)
- Educated to at least High School level
- Physically fit and a confident swimmer
- No visible tattoos or piercings while in Emirates uniform (Neck, arms, wrists, hands and legs from knee to foot)
We’re often asked whether Emirates has other requirements that aren’t necessarily advertised, such as:
- Maximum age
- Language skills
You can either apply for the role online via the official Emirates Group Careers website or by attending an Emirates Open Day in any available location. We’ve listed all of the current Open Day’s and also included recent locations going back the last 12-months:
|Egypt||Alexandria||Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, Madares Sidi Gaber, Ezbet El-Nozha, Qism Sidi Gabir, Alexandria Governorate 21615 (CV Drop Off Event)|
|Morocco||Casablanca||Mövenpick Hotel Casablanca, Rond Point Hassan II , Casablanca 20000 (CV Drop Off Event)|
|Italy||Milan||Sheraton Milan Malpensa Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, Aeroporto Malpensa 2000, Terminal 1, 21010 Ferno|
|The Netherlands||Amsterdam||Ramada Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Sloterweg 299, 1171VB, Badhoevedorp|
|Argentina||Buenos Aries||Sheraton Libertador Hotel, Av Córdoba 690, Ciudad de Buenos Aires, C1054AAS|
|Australia||Brisbane||Hilton Brisbane, 190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000|
|Germany||Frankfurt||Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 40, 60325 Frankfurt AM Main|
|Spain||Barcelona||Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I & Palacio de Congresos de Cataluña, v. Diagonal 661 – 671|
|United Kingdom||Glasgow||Crowne Plaza Hotel, Congress Road, Glasgow, G3 8QT|
|United States||New York||REMOVED|
|France||Paris||To be confirmed|
|Sweden||Stockholm||To be confirmed|
|Portugal||Lisbon||To be confirmed|
|Hungary||Budapest||To be confirmed|
|Canada||Toronto||To be confirmed|
|United Kingdom||London||Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, 140 Bath Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 5AW|
|United Kingdom||Birmingham||To be confirmed|
Photo and Document Necessities
You’ll need the following items for your online application:
- A copy of your updated resume in Microsoft Word or PDF document format.
- One full-length photograph in full business attire
- One passport size photograph in full business attire
- One full-length casual photograph
- One half-length casual photograph
For an Open Day, you’ll need the following:
- A copy of your updated resume
- One photograph in professional business attire – either passport copy or full-length
- You should be wearing professional business attire (including a jacket and tie for men).
- Stand facing straight on towards the camera, hands down by your side (not held together).
- You should be smiling with a large but natural smile (ideally showing teeth).
- To be taken against a white backdrop.
- For the casual photos, you should wear a plain t-shirt or blouse that shows your arms and casual but smart trousers such as well-fitting jeans or chinos.
The Open Day
An Open Day is a way for you to find out more about the role of Emirates Cabin Crew Freshers Jobs and what working for Emirates is like. Recruiters will introduce you to the company, explain what life is like in Dubai and offer you the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
There are two types of Open Day currently been run by Emirates? The first is a CV Drop off Event where you can attend the Open Day venue at any time between 9 am – 4 pm to submit your resume and photograph.
Depending on how busy the event is, you might be asked a few questions by the recruiter. For example:
- Why do you want to be cabin crew?
- What do you know of Emirates?
- What do you think the role of cabin crew is?
- Tell me about yourself?
Process to Apply Emirates Flight Attendant Jobs 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website of Emirates Airlines i.e. www.emirates.com.
- Then click on Emirates Group Career option and choose the job you want.
- Now you will see the eligibility criteria of that post read it carefully
- Click on search and apply button and register as new user.
- Provide the details they want and apply for available posts.