Update 29-09-2017: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India will issue IRDAI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2017. Download 30 IRDA Asst Manager Admit Card 2017 at www.irdai.gov.in
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- 1 IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- 2 IRDAI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.irdai.gov.in Recruitment Admit Card
- 4 Insurance Regulatory and Development India Vacancy 2017-18
- 5 IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam 2017
- 6 Download IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- 7 IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 IRDAI Assistant Manager Result 2017
- 9 IRDAI Official Website: www.irdai.gov.in
IRDAI is also known as Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India which will release the IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Hall Ticket 2017 for the posts of 30 Assistant Manager. Those candidates are interested in Central Government Jobs 2017 they must apply online and download admits card from 15th September 2017 to 04th October 2017 at the IRDAI Official Web Portal i.e. www.irdai.gov.in.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2017
The IRDAI Assistant Manager Application Form is inviting from 15th August 2017 to 05th September 2017 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. The main purpose to conduct this recruitment exam is to find out the eligible and intelligent candidates and appoint them to the available positions. Aspirants must read the full article and grab the eligibility criteria details. The IRDAI Assistant Manager Call Letter 2017 will be uploaded before 15 days of the examination.
www.irdai.gov.in Recruitment Admit Card
Conducting Authority Name
|Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India|
|Name of the Available Posts|
Total Number of Posts
Central Government Jobs
|All Over India|
Online Application Form
Start Date to Apply
|15th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply|
05th September 2017
IRDAI Official Website
Insurance Regulatory and Development India Vacancy 2017-18
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam 2017
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India is going to recruit the candidates through IRDAI Assistant Manager Examination which will be organized on 04th October 2017 as per the following criteria details:-
- Candidate age should be between 21 years to 30 years to be eligible for the 30 IRDAI Assistant Manager Jobs.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the government of India.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Required Qualifications
|Graduation with at least 60% marks.|
Pass in Nine (9) Papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.
Graduation with at least 60% marks
Also completed ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA.
|Graduation with minimum 60% marks.|
Also qualified LL.B with 60% marks.
Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
- The application fee is Rs.650/- for General/OBC categories as per the notification.
- Those aspirants are from the ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD their Application Fee is Rs.100/-.
IRDA Assistant Manager Selection Process
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India will organize the following rounds:-
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Descriptive Examination
- Personal Interview
IRDA Asst Manager Pay Scale
- Appointed candidates will get the salary package of Rs.28150 to Rs. 55600/-.
- This is a one-month salary which will be provided by the Government of India.
Download IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017
- Willing candidates should need to access the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India official site.
- Then find out the IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam Notification.
- Have a look at the eligibility details and press the admit card download option.
- Enter the necessary details and hit the IRDAI Assistant Manager Hall Ticket Download option.
- Get the printout of the admit card and bring the call letter on the day of examination.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment Exam Dates
IRDAI Assistant Manager Applications Initial Date
|15th August 2017|
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Applications Final Date|
05th September 2017
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card Dates
|15th September 2017 to 04th October 2017|
|IRDAI Assistant Manager Examination Date|
04th October 2017
IRDAI Assistant Manager Result 2017
The IRDAI Assistant Manager Score Card 2017 will be published by the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) after few days of the examination and exam will be conducted on 04-10-2017. So guys stay connected with us for getting the latest updates and upcoming employment news.
IRDAI Official Website: www.irdai.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs