Update 12-07-2018: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited will release KPCL Operative Driver Hall Ticket 2018. Download 108 Karnataka Power Corporation Admit Card 2018 at www.karnatakapower.com
KPCL Operative Driver Admit Card 2018
- 1 KPCL Operative Driver Admit Card 2018
- 2 Karnataka Power Operative Driver Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.karnatakapower.com Admit Card 2018
- 4 Karnataka Power Corporation Vacancy 2018
- 5 KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment Exam 2018
- 6 Download KPCL Operative Driver Admit Card 2018
- 7 KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 KPCL Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited will release the Karnataka Power Operative Driver Hall Ticket 2018 for the 108 Operative (Driver) Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the Karnataka State Government Jobs they have a golden chance of getting appointed to the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited through this recruitment. You can apply through online mode from the official website i.e. www.karnatakapower.com.
Karnataka Power Operative Driver Hall Ticket 2018
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has released the KPCL Operative Driver Application Form 2018 through online mode for the 108 Karnataka Power Corporation Operative Driver Posts. Interested candidates can apply for the available posts by submitting the application form through the online process from 21st September 2017 to 21st October 2017. For more details, you should read the full article.
www.karnatakapower.com Admit Card 2018
Name of the Corporation
|Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Available Posts|
Total Number of Positions
Rs.9540 – 27455/- Per month
Practical Test & Skill Test
Apply Online Initial Date
|21st September 2017|
|Apply Online Final Date|
21st October 2017
KPCL Official Website
Karnataka Power Corporation Vacancy 2018
Posts identified for Hyderabad Karnataka Candidates-
|Posts Name||Total Positions|
|Asst. Operative [Driver]||01 Vacancy|
Posts identified for Non-Local Hyderabad Karnataka Candidates-
|Operative [Driver]||70 Vacancies|
Asst. Operative [Driver]
KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment Exam 2018
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited is going to conduct the Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment Exam for full fill the available posts by the suitable candidates. So guys read the eligibility conditions from the below description.
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 35 years to be eligible for the 108 KPCL Operative Driver Jobs.
- Age relaxation will be applicable up to 10 years for PWD Category Candidates and 05 years for SC / ST Category Candidates and 03 years for OBC Category as per the notification.
KPCL Operative Driver Required Qualification
- Candidates should be completed their SSLC / 10th Class from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants should also possess Valid Driving License and minimum 02 years of experience.
PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates
|Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty)|
|SC / ST category candidates|
Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred)
General /OBC category candidates
Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
KPCL Operative Driver Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in Practical Test and Skill Test.
- The selection rounds will be organized by the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Download KPCL Operative Driver Admit Card 2018
- First of all, candidates should open the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited official site.
- Download the KPCL Operative Driver Exam Notification from the advertisement zone.
- Have a look at the notice criteria details and hit admit card option.
- Now enter the appropriate details and press Karnataka Power Corporation Hall Ticket Download.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment Exam Dates
KPCL Operative Driver Application Form Opening Date
|21st September 2017|
|KPCL Operative Driver Application Form Ending Date|
21st October 2017
KPCL Operative Driver Admit Card Release Date
|KPCL Operative Driver Examination Date|
KPCL Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
All Over India Government Jobs