Maharashtra Public Service Commission will release MPSC State Service Chief Hall Ticket 2017. Download 337 Maharashtra Group A & B Admit Card 2017 at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra State Service Chief Admit Card 2017
- 1 Maharashtra State Service Chief Admit Card 2017
- 2 Maharashtra PSC Chief Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.mpsc.gov.in 2017 Group A & B Admit Card
- 4 Maharashtra PSC Group A & B Vacancy 2017-2018
- 5 MPSC Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner Call Letter 2017
- 6 Download MPSC State Service Chief Admit Card 2017
- 7 MPSC State Service Chief Examination Date
- 8 MPSC State Service Chief Admit Card 2017
- 9 MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission will release the MPSC Group A & B Hall Ticket 2017 for the posts of Chief Officer, Group A, Tehsildar, Group B, etc. This is a Maharashtra State Government Jobs Exam in which 337 total numbers of vacancies are available. Jobs seekers should read the full details below and then apply online and download the hall ticket at the official website i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Maharashtra PSC Chief Officer Hall Ticket 2017
The MPSC Chief Officer Admit Card 2017 will be revealed by the MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) for full fill the various positions. Candidates will be appointed on the available posts on the basis of various rounds which will be organized in upcoming months. Interested aspirants must apply by sending the application form through online mode from 24th July 2017 to 08th August 2017.
www.mpsc.gov.in 2017 Group A & B Admit Card
|Name of the Commission||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||Chief Officer, Group A, Tehsildar, Group B, etc.|
|Total Number of Posts||337 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||State Government Jobs|
|Exam Date||16th to 18th September 2017|
|Application Start Date||24th July 2017|
|Applications Last Date||08th August 2017|
|MPSC Official Website||www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in || www.mpsc.gov.in|
Maharashtra PSC Group A & B Vacancy 2017-2018
|Sr. No.||Available Posts Name||Total Positions|
|MPSC Group A Vacancy 2017|
|1.||Assistant operator/finance and article service||06 Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant sales tax commissioner||41 Vacancies|
|3.||Superintendent state excise duty||01 Vacancy|
|4.||Deputy District Officer||14 Vacancies|
|5.||Police Deputy Superintendent / Assistant Commissioner of Police||05 Vacancies|
|6.||Chief Officer / Municipality / Council||06 Vacancies|
|7.||Deputy Chief Executive Officer/Past Development Officer||04 Vacancies|
|9.||Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship||02 Vacancies|
|Maharashtra PSC Group B Jobs 2017|
|10.||Chief Officer / Municipality / Council||117 Vacancies|
|11.||Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service||59 Vacancies|
|12.||Skill Development, Employment, entrepreneurship Guidance Officer||04 Vacancies|
|13.||Deputy Superintendent, Land Records||02 Vacancies|
|14.||Room Officer||17 Vacancies|
|15.||Subsidiary productive state production fees||01 Vacancy|
|16.||Assistant registrar co-operative society||14 Vacancies|
|17.||Assistant Group Development Officer||16 Vacancies|
|18.||Assistant Regional Transport Officer||03 Vacancies|
|19.||Industry Officer, Tantric||07 Vacancies|
|20.||Deputy Superintendent, State Production||02 Vacancies|
|21.||Nayab Tehsildar||31 Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||337 Posts|
MPSC Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner Call Letter 2017
MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is going to conduct the Maharashtra State Service Chief Examination 2017 on 16th to 18th September 2017 regarding the posts of 337 MPSC Group A & B Chief Officer Jobs. Aspirants must read the eligibility criteria details from the below description before apply online.
MPSC Chief Officer Age Limits
- Candidate age should be above than 19 years and must be below than 38 years to be eligible for the vacant positions.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Maharashtra State Government rules and regulations.
MPSC Group A & B Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the 10th / 12th Class and Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also possess the Master Degree to be eligible for the 337 MPSC Group A & B Chief Officer Jobs.
MPSC Group A & B Pay Scale
|Posts Name||Salary Package|
|MPSC Group A Posts||Rs:15600/- to Rs.39100/-|
|MPSC Group B Posts||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-|
MPSC State Service Selection Process
Candidates will be appointed on the 337 MPSC State Service Vacancies on the basis of below rounds:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains and Examination
- Personal Interview
Download MPSC State Service Chief Admit Card 2017
- First of all, candidates should need to browse the Maharashtra Public Service Commission official site.
- Then have a look at the advertisement section and search the MPSC Group A & B Recruitment Exam Notification.
- Fill up the appropriate details and press MPSC State Service Hall Ticket Download.
- The exam admits card will appear on the computer display.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for constant use.
Download MPSC State Service Chief Admit Card
MPSC State Service Chief Examination Date
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|MPSC Group A & B Application Form Starting Date||24th July 2017|
|MPSC Group A & B Application Form Closing Date||08th August 2017|
|MPSC State Service Admit Card Availability Date||September 2017|
|MPSC State Service Examination Date||16th to 18th September 2017|
MPSC State Service Chief Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to reveal the Maharashtra PSC Chief Officer Hall Ticket 2017 through online mode. Those aspirants want to attend the examination they must download the admit card from the official website. Bookmark/ subscribe this web portal for latest employment news.
MPSC Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs