Municipal Service Commission West Bengal published the MSCWB Health Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Apply for 45 West Bengal MSC Officer Posts at www.mscwb.org
MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment 2018
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has dispatched the MSCWB Officer Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Health Officer. Interested applicants who are willing for WB State Government Jobs they must download the official advertisement and apply via online process at the official website i.e. www.mscwb.org.
MSCWB Officer Application Form 2018
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has released the MSCWB Health Officer Application Form 2018 to hire the eligible and skilled applicants. Candidates who are waiting for MSCWB Officer Recruitment Examination they should submit their application form in between 01st February 2018 to 28th February 2018. Also, read the full article about available positions and apply via online mode at the official website.
www.mscwb.org Officer Notification
|Municipal Service Commission West Bengal|
|Name of the Post|
Health Officer Positions
Total No. of Posts
|State Government Jobs|
West Bengal State
Started Date to Apply
|01st February 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
28th February 2018
MSCWB Official Website
MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal is inviting for MSCWB Officer Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their MSCWB Health Officer Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Candidates should have an age limit of between 18 years to 36 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
- Candidates should have Graduation or Post Graduation degree in relevant field from any recognized institute or University.
- Download the official notification attached below to know more information.
- General and OBC applicants have to pay Rs. 150/- and also Rs. 50/- processing charge + Rs. 20/- bank charge an application fee.
- Candidates who are related to SC/ST category they need to pay Rs. 50/- and also Rs. 50/- processing charge + Rs. 20/- bank charge an application fee.
Candidates who want to apply for the MSCWB Officer Posts 2018 they will select on the basis of their performance in the below methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
MSC West Bengal Health Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates need to visit the Municipal Service Commission West Bengal official website i.e. www.mscwb.org.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on MSC WB Officer Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the MSCWB Health Officer Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents make sure that the size of the scanned picture is not more than 100 KB.
- Pay the application fee if required as per category and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before 28th February 2018 and take a hard copy for further use.
MSC West Bengal Health Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
|MSCWB Health Officer Applications Started On|
01st February 2018
MSCWB Health Officer Applications Closed On
|28th February 2018|
|MSCWB Health Officer Admit Card publish Date|
MSCWB Health Officer Examination Date
MSCWB Health Officer Admit Card 2018
The Municipal Service Commission West Bengal will upload MSC West Bengal Health Officer Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
MSCWB Official Website: www.mscwb.org
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 MSCWB Officer Application Form 2018
- 3 www.mscwb.org Officer Notification
- 4 MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 MSC West Bengal Health Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 6 MSC West Bengal Health Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 MSCWB Health Officer Admit Card 2018
- 8 MSCWB Official Website: www.mscwb.org