Update 02-04-2018: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has published NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs Notification 2018. Apply Online for 92 RDBS Posts at www.nabard.org
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has dispatched the NABARD Manager Recruitment 2018 notification for Assistant Manager in Grade A – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services) positions. Interested applicants who are willing for Central Government Jobs they must download the official advertisement and apply via online process at the official website i.e. www.nabard.org.
NABARD Manager Application Form 2018
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has published the NABARD Assistant Manager Application Form 2018 to hire the eligible and skilled applicants. Candidates who are waiting for NABARD Manager Recruitment Exam they should submit their application form in between 13th March 2018 to 02nd April 2018. Also, read the full article about available positions and apply via online mode at the official website.
www.nabard.org Manager Notification
|National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post|
Assistant Manager in Grade A – RDBS (Rural Development Banking Services)
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Started Date to Apply
|13th March 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
02nd April 2018
NABARD Official Website
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The organization is inviting the skilled contenders to apply for NABARD RDBS Recruitment Exam 2018 through online mode. Those candidates who want get more information of vacant posts they should download the official notification or read mentioned below the article.
- Applicants must age limit between of 21 years to 30 years.
- Also, Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
NABARD RDBS Required Qualification
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Agriculture Engineering/Plantation & Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries/Food Processing/CA/Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Download the official notification for more details.
- Candidates will be select on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification to know more vital information.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidate needs to open the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development official website.
- Download the NABARD RDBS Recruitment 2018 official notification and application form.
- Fill the application form and attach all required documentation such as education certificate, I’d card, Photo, etc.
- Before submitting the NABARD RDBS Application Form 2018 candidate need to check once again all the details filled are correct.
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy for future use.
NABARD Manager Recruitment Exam Dates
|NABARD Assistant Manager Applications Starting On|
13th March 2018
NABARD Assistant Manager Applications Closed On
|02nd April 2018|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card Releasing Date|
NABARD Assistant Manager Examination Date
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018
The National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development will release the NABARD RDBS Hall Ticket 2018 through online mode. Those applicants eagerly willing for Central Government Jobs they must subscribe/Bookmark our web page to get more useful information and also visit regularly for checking out what’s new on our page.
NABARD Official Website: www.nabard.org
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
- 2 NABARD Manager Application Form 2018
- 3 www.nabard.org Manager Notification
- 4 NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 6 NABARD Manager Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2018
- 8 NABARD Official Website: www.nabard.org