Naval Dockyard Mumbai issued Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018. Apply for Indian Navy Fireman Vacancy 2018 at www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Application Form 2018
- 2 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment 2018
- 3 www.indiannavy.nic.in Group C Notification
- 4 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Group C Vacancy 2018
- 5 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Recruitment 2018
- 6 Naval Dockyard Fireman Group C Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 Naval Dockyard Group C Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 Naval Dockyard Fireman Admit Card 2018
- 9 Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Mumbai is inviting Naval Dockyard Group C Application Form from talented and skilled candidates. There are 95 Indian Navy Fireman Group C Posts are available at the organization to recruit intelligent and skilled candidates. Applicants who have completed their education qualification and prepared for Fireman, MTS, Chargeman, etc. positions they should submit their application form in between 30th April 2018 to 19th May 2018.
The Naval Dockyard Group C Recruitment 2018 official advertisement is released by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai via online process. Those candidates who are willing for Central Government Jobs they have a great chance to apply for Naval Dockyard. Suitable applicants should apply for available positions through the online procedure at the official website i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in.
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Name of the Post||Fireman & Group C|
|Total No. of Posts||95 Posts|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Releasing Date to Apply||30th April 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||19th May 2018|
Fireman Group C = 95 Vacancies
Naval Dockyard Mumbai is going to conduct the Naval Dockyard Group C Recruitment Exam 2018. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their Naval Dockyard Fireman Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Candidates should have an age limit of between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government rules.
Naval MTS Required Qualification
- Applicants should have Bachelor degree in discipline field from any Indian Registered Institute or Board.
- Candidates who want to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai they require to download the application form and read carefully.
Naval Dockyard Chargeman Selection Process
Candidates who want to apply for the Naval Dockyard Radiographer Positions 2018 they will select on the basis of their performance in the below methods
- Physical Fitness
- Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Candidates who are going to apply for chargeman position they will get a salary package of Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 81,200/- per month.
- MTS posts applicants will get a pay scale of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/- per month.
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.hqwncrecruitment.com.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the Naval Dockyard Group C Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB.
- Pay the application fee is required as per category and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before 19th May 2018 and take a hard copy for further use.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Naval Dockyard Applications Started On||30th April 2018|
|Naval Dockyard Applications Closed On||19th May 2018|
|Naval Dockyard Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|Naval Dockyard Examination Date||Update Soon|
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai will upload Naval Dockyard Group C Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
All Over India Government Jobs