National Institute of Technology has revealed NIT Faculty Jobs Notification 2017. Apply for 177 National Institute of Technology Professor Vacancy 2017 at www.nitt.edu
NIT Faculty Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1 NIT Faculty Professor Recruitment 2017
- 2 NIT Asst. professor Application Form 2017
- 3 www.recruitment.nitt.edu Professor Notification
- 4 National Institute of Technology Faculty Vacancy 2017-18
- 5 NIT Associate Professor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Process to Apply NIT Faculty Professor Recruitment 2017
- 7 NIT Faculty Professor Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 NIT Faculty Professor Admit Card 2017
- 9 NIT Official Website: www.nitt.edu
The National Institute of Technology arrives with latest job notification in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu). NIT has released the recruitment notification to recruit in various posts such as Assistant Professor, Professor and Associate Professor Posts. Applicants who are searching for Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs they must apply for NIT Faculty Recruitment 2017 at its official website i.e. www.nitt.edu.
NIT Asst. professor Application Form 2017
Those job seekers who want to apply for NIT Associate Professor Recruitment 2017 they should require to filling the Application Form before the last date. The organization wants to hire 177 numbers of candidates in many posts. The selection process of written Examination and Interview will be conducted by the selection round of NIT for shortlisting the skilled applicants. Candidates need to fill the Application Form for Professor between of 11th October 2017 to 21st December 2017.
www.recruitment.nitt.edu Professor Notification
|National Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Post|
Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor
Total No. of Posts
|State Government Jobs|
Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
Starting Date to Apply
|11th October 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form|
21st November 2017
NIT Official Website
National Institute of Technology Faculty Vacancy 2017-18
|1.||Computer Science Engineering||11 Posts|
|2.||Chemical Engineering||06 Posts|
|4.||Mechanical Engineering||14 Posts|
|6.||Management Studies||10 Posts|
|8.||Civil Engineering||19 Posts|
|9.||Energy & Environment||05 Posts|
|11.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||14 Posts|
|12.||Electricals & Electronics Engineering||15 Posts|
|13.||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||08 Posts|
|14.||Metallurgical & Material Engineering||11 Posts|
|15.||Computer Application||09 Posts|
NIT Associate Professor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
National Institute of Technology is going hire intelligent candidates for the 177 NIT Professor vacancies. Candidates must read the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below then apply online at organization official website.
- Candidate age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates as per government norms.
- Minimum educational Qualifications must be Intermediate or equivalent in the respected field from the recognized authority.
- More Post wise education qualification visit official website.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/-
- Candidates who belong to (SC/ST) category need to pay Rs. 500/- and (Women/PWD) no need to pay.
- Applicants must visit the organization website to read the official notification.
The Selection Process for NIT Faculty Recruitment is as follows.
- Merit List
NIT Tamil Nadu Pay Scale:
|Professor||Rs. 10,500/- to Rs. 48,000/-|
Rs. 9,500/- to Rs. 42,800/-
Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 7,000/-
Process to Apply NIT Faculty Professor Recruitment 2017
- Candidates at first login to NIT Tamil Nadu official login page i.e. www.nitt.edu.
- Then download the official notification of NIT Asst. Professor Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notification and check whether you are skilled to apply.
- Provide the correct information carefully in the application form.
- Candidates upload their scanned photographs and signature in given format.
- Pay the application fee as per category and post.
- After submitting the application, take the printout copies of an application for future use.
NIT Faculty Professor Recruitment Exam Dates
NIT Applications Begins On
|11th October 2017|
|NIT Applications Ends On|
21st November 2017
NIT Admit Card Release Date
|NIT Examination Date|
NIT Faculty Professor Admit Card 2017
The NIT Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2017 gets soon on its official website. For more details like latest update of upcoming government jobs then bookmark and subscribe our web portal. Connected with us and we will provide you all the latest updates.
NIT Official Website: www.nitt.edu
All Over India Government Jobs