Update 15-12-2017: Power Grid Corporation has published PGCIL Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification 2017. Apply for 88 Power Grid AE Manager Vacancy 2017 at www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 2 PGCIL AE Manager Application Form 2017
- 3 www.powergridindia.com AE Notification
- 4 Power Grid Corporation of India AE Vacancy 2017-18
- 5 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Manager Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 PGCIL AE Manager Recruitment Examination Dates
- 8 PGCIL Senior Engineer Admit Card 2017-18
- 9 PGCIL Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published the PGCIL Manager Recruitment Advertisement for Assistant Engineer, Senior Engineer, and Deputy Manager Positions. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs they must apply for 88 AE Vacancies 2017-18 via online mode. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for PGCIL recruitment they need to apply at the official website i.e. www.powergridindia.com.
PGCIL AE Manager Application Form 2017
The PGCIL Assistant Engineer Application Form has issued by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited to recruit eligible and skilled candidates. Those applicants preparing for PGCIL recruitment examination they have a great chance to apply by submitting the application form. Candidates go through the official website and submit their application form in between 22nd November 2017 to 21st December 2017.
www.powergridindia.com AE Notification
|Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post|
Assistant Engineer, Senior Engineer, and Deputy Manager
Total No. of Posts
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Started Date to Apply
|22nd November 2017|
|Application Form Last Date|
21st December 2017
PGCIL Official Website
Power Grid Corporation of India AE Vacancy 2017-18
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||48 Vacancies|
|2.||Senior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Deputy Manager (Electrical)|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is going to conduct PGCIL Engineer Recruitment Examination to recruit the eligible and talented candidates. Interested applicants should read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. to get more details about KPSC recruitment.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 39 years.
- Age relaxation is 3 years, whereas for the SC / ST / Women Category Candidates the relaxation is 5 years, for Physically Challenged candidates as per the Government rules.
PGCIL AE Required Qualification
- Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc.(Engg.) In Electrical Discipline from recognized Institute/University are eligible to apply for 88 PGCIL Engineer Posts.
- Refer to PGCIL 2017-18 official notice for more information about Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
PGCIL Engineer Application Fee
- SC/ST/PH Category Candidates don’t require paying any Application fee.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited and related General/OBC category they need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee
PGCIL AE Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Applicants who are going to apply for Assistant Engineer, Senior Engineer and Deputy Manager posts they should visit the official website for more useful details.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
|Rs. 20,600 to 46,500/-|
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)|
Rs. 29,100 to 54,500/-
Deputy Manager (Electrical)
Rs. 32,900 to 58,000/-
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Manager Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- All Interested applicants require to visiting the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited official website i.e. powergridindia.com.
- Search for PGCIL Engineer Vacancies 2017-18 advertisements and download the official notification.
- Click on the apply online link and fill the appropriate details in PGCIL AE Application Form.
- Attach the all required scanned copies and photographs.
- Before submitting the application form read once again filled details are correct.
- Press on submit now button and take a hard copy of application form for further reference.
PGCIL AE Manager Recruitment Examination Dates
PGCIL Senior Engineer Applications Releases On
|22nd November 2017|
|PGCIL Senior Engineer Applications Closed On|
21st December 2017
PGCIL Senior Engineer Admit Card Release Date
|PGCIL Senior Engineer Examination Date|
PGCIL Senior Engineer Admit Card 2017-18
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will upload the PGCIL AE Hall Ticket 2017-18 at the official web page. Candidates who are looking for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we are providing you fastest update regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
PGCIL Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
All Over India Government Jobs