Update 06-07-2018: Rajya Sabha has published Rajya Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket 2018. Download 115 Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Admit Card 2018 at www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018
- 1 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018
- 2 Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.rajyasabha.nic.in Admit Card
- 4 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2018
- 5 Rajya Sabha Translator Call Letter 2018
- 6 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Pay Scale
- 7 Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018
- 8 Rajya Sabha Executive Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
- 9 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018
- 10 Rajya Sabha Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
The Rajya Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket 2018 has revealed by the Rajya Sabha for the posts of Secretariat Assistant (English), Security Assistant Grade-II, Stenographer (English), Secretariat Assistant(Hindi), Translator, Proof Reader, Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/ Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi), Executive Officer, Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia), and Secretariat Assistant (Urdu). This is a Central Government Jobs Notification in which 115 total numbers of vacancies are available. Willing aspirants can apply online and download call letter at the official site i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Hall Ticket 2018
The Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018 will be issued by the Rajya Sabha for full fill the 115 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Asst Jobs. Candidates who want to get appointed to the available posts they must apply by sending the application form from 25th July 2017 to 18th August 2017. The recruitment exam will be conducted in upcoming months for recruiting the eligible and skilled candidates for the available posts.
www.rajyasabha.nic.in Admit Card
|Organization Name||Rajya Sabha|
|Name of the Available Post||Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant, etc.|
|Total Vacant Positions||115 Vacancies|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Application Starting Date||25th July 2017|
|Application Closing Date||18th August 2017|
|Rajya Sabha Official Website||www.rajyasabha.nic.in|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2018
|Sr. No.||Available Posts Name||Total Positions|
|1.||Secretariat Assistant(English)||30 Vacancies|
|2.||Security Assistant Grade-II||21 Vacancies|
|3.||Stenographer (English)||11 Vacancies|
|4.||Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||07 Vacancies|
|6.||Proof Reader||03 Vacancies|
|7.||Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/ Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||01 Vacancy|
|8.||Executive Officer||20 Vacancies|
|9.||Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||01 Vacancy|
|10.||Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||02 Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||115 Posts|
Rajya Sabha Translator Call Letter 2018
The Rajya Sabha has dispatched a Rajya Sabha Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2018 notification by which lots of eligible candidates will be appointed to the vacant posts. Aspirants read the below details before apply online.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Required Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in the related Discipline from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more details, you should check out the 115 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs Notification.
Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Age Limits
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 35 years to be eligible for the 115 Rajya Sabha Translator Vacancy.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the unreserved category candidates as per the government norms.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General Candidates and there is no fee for SC/ST/ OBC categories.
- Aspirants must deposit their application fee through online mode before the end dates.
Rajya Sabha Selection Process
Candidates will be appointed on the 115 Rajya Sabha Translator Steno Asst Posts on the basis of below rounds:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Pay Scale
|Name Of Vacancies||Salary Package|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-|
|Security Assistant Gr. II||Rs.9300 – 34800 ( PB – 2 ) with Grade Pay: Rs.4200/|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||Rs.5200 – 20200 (PB – 1 ) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 /-|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu )||RS.5200 – 20200 (PB – 1 ) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 /-|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 9300 – 34800 (PB – 2 ) with Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Parliamentary Interpreter|
|Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||Rs.5200 – 20200 (PB – 1) with Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 /-|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/ Executive Officer||Rs.9300 – 34800 ( PB – 2 ) with Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs.9300 – 34800 ( PB – 2 ) with Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-|
|Translator||Rs.9300 – 34800 ( PB – 2 ) with Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-|
Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018
- First of all, willing aspirants need to browse the Rajya Sabha official site.
- Then have a look at the advertisement zone and search the Rajya Sabha Grade II Exam Notification.
- Have a look at the eligibility criteria details and press on the Call Letter button.
- Now fill up the details and press Download Rajya Sabha Executive Officer Call Letter.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe for further use.
Rajya Sabha Executive Officer Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Notification Release date||25th July 2017|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Application Starting Date||25th July 2017|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Application Closing Date||18th August 2017|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card Availability Date||Released Online|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Pre Exam Date||05th July 2018|
08th July 2018
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018
The Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2018 Admit Card has uploaded on the official website. Candidates who want to get the latest updates about examination admit card, dates and Rajya Sabha Recruitment Result then bookmark/ subscribe this website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official site.
Rajya Sabha Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs