Update 07-12-2017: Reserve Bank of India has uploaded RBI Office Attendant Jobs Notification 2017-2018. Apply for 526 Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy 2017 at www.rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
- 2 RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017
- 3 www.rbi.org.in Office Attendant Notification
- 4 Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy 2017
- 5 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam 2017
- 6 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18
- 9 RBI Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India has recently issued RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidates who want to make their career in the Banking field they should apply for the 526 Reserve Bank of India Jobs via online mode. Those candidates who want attend the Online Exam and Personal Interview they required to apply online at official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017
The RBI Office Attendant Application Form is inviting from eligible candidates to full-fill the 526 available positions. The selection process of Online Exam and Personal Interview will be conducted by the Reserve Bank of India for shortlisting the intelligent candidates. Applicants require to filling the Application Form in between 17th November 2017 to 07th December 2017.
www.rbi.org.in Office Attendant Notification
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Total Posts||526 Posts|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Initial Date to Apply||17th November 2017|
|Application Form Last Date||07th December 2017|
|RBI Official Website||www.rbi.org.in|
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Vacancy 2017
|Sr. No.||Offices Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Panaji||165 Posts|
|3.||Chandigarh & Shimla||47 Posts|
|8.||New Delhi||27 Posts|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam 2017
The Reserve Bank of India is going hire suitable and skillful candidates for the available positions. Aspirants must read the details mentioned below and apply through the online procedure before the 07th December 2017.
- Minimum age required for the applicants who are going to applying for RBI notification vacancies is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates is 25 years.
- Upper age relaxation of 3 years is provided for the general category and 5 years for SC/ ST category applicants.
RBI Required Qualification
- Candidates must have passed in 10th/Intermediate from a recognized Institute.
- Download the official notification to get more information.
- General/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 450/- as Application Fee.
- Candidates who are all other (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) categories they need to pay Rs. 50/- as Application Fee.
- The candidate who is going to apply for Reserve Bank of India their selection totally depends on Online Test and Personal Interview.
- The examination will be conducted by the authorized person.
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Reserve Bank of India offers a salary package to its selected employees according to the post they are recruited in between Rs. 10,940/- to Rs. 23,700/-
- Download the official notification for more details.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Eligible applicants required to open the Reserve Bank of India official website i.e. rbi.org.in.
- Then click on the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and read carefully.
- Click on the Apply online link and fill the application form details as required.
- Attach all documents and photographs and pay the application fee is required.
- Before submitting the RBI Office Attendant Application Form must check all filled details are correct.
- Lastly, click on submit button and take a printout for further recruitment process.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|RBI Office Attendant Applications Started On||17th November 2017|
|RBI Office Attendant Applications Ends On||07th December 2017|
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|RBI Office Attendant Examination Date||Update Soon|
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017-18
The Reserve Bank of India will upload RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017 through online process at its official website. For more details like latest update of upcoming Central Government Jobs then bookmark and subscribe our web portal. Connected with us and we will provide you all the latest updates.
RBI Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
All Over India Government Jobs