Update 19-02-2018: Rail India Technical and Economic Service uploaded RITES Engineer Jobs Notification 2018. Apply for 62 Rail India General Manager Vacancy 2018 at www.rites.com
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 1 RITES Engineer Recruitment 2018
- 2 RITES Technical Assistant Application Form 2018
- 3 www.rites.com Engineer Notification
- 4 RITES Technical Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Apply RITES Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 6 RITES General Manager Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 RITES Engineer Admit Card 2018
- 8 RITES Official Website: www.rites.com
Rail India Technical and Economic Service have recently issued RITES Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018 for the 62 numbers of vacancies. The organization invites to recruit eligible and skilled contenders for many posts such as Deputy Joint General Manager, Civil Engineer. Applicants required to filling the application form at its official website i.e. www.rites.com.
RITES Technical Assistant Application Form 2018
The RITES Assistant Engineer Application Form 2018 will be displayed from 12th January 2018 to 22nd February 2018. Those candidates who want to get this golden opportunity they must be required to filling the Application Form online at its official website. Aspirants who are looking for Latest Railway jobs Updates and completed their education qualification can use this great chance through online mode before the last date.
www.rites.com Engineer Notification
|Name of Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Post Name||Engineer, Technical Assistant (Civil), Assistant Engineer & Others|
|Total Posts||23 Posts|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Initial Date to Apply||12th February 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||22nd February 2018|
|RITES Official Website||www.rites.com|
RITES Technical Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Rail India Technical and Economic Service are going hire suitable and skillful candidates for the RITES Engineer Posts. Applicants who want to get hired in this organization they must read the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below then apply online at the official website.
- Applicants should have age between 20 to 54 years.
- Go to the official notification for more reference.
- Candidates who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized Institute.
- RITES official notification for more details.
The Selection process for RITES Recruitment 2017 is as follows.
- Written exam
|1.||Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/-|
|2.||Deputy Joint General Manager (Civil)||Rs. 29,100 to 54,500/-|
|3.||Joint General Manager (Civil)||Rs. 36,000 to 62,000/-|
Process to Apply RITES Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2018
- First of all, open the official web portal of the organization.
- Then search for advertisement section and check for RITES Engineer Recruitment Application Form.
- Click on New registration and fill the required details in application form.
- Before submitting the application form you need to check once again all the details filled are correct.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of the recruitment process.
RITES General Manager Recruitment Exam Dates
RITES Engineer Applications Starts On
|12th February 2018|
|RITES Engineer Applications Ends On|
22nd February 2018
RITES Engineer Admit Card publish Date
|24th February 2018|
|RITES Engineer Examination Date|
25th February 2018
RITES Engineer Admit Card 2018
The Rail India Technical and Economic Service will upload RITES Engineer Hall Ticket 2018 after the closing date of application form at its official website. Candidates who are waiting for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we will provide the latest updates regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
RITES Official Website: www.rites.com
All Over India Government Jobs