Update 07-02-2018: State bank of India is going to manage SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018 Apply Online for 8301 SBI Clerk Jobs at www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Recruitment Advertisement 2018
- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment Advertisement 2018
- 2 SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2018
- 3 www.sbi.co.in Clerk Notification
- 4 State bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 5 State bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 6 State bank of India Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 State bank of India Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
- 8 SBI Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
State bank of India has issued the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Advertisement for Clerk positions. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs they must apply for 8301 SBI Clerk Vacancies 2018 via online mode. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for State bank of India recruitment they need to apply at the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2018
The SBI Clerk Application Form has issued by the State bank of India to recruit eligible and skilled candidates. Those applicants preparing for SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam they have a great chance to apply by submitting the application form. Candidates go through the official website and submit their application form in between 20th January 2018 to 10th February 2018.
www.sbi.co.in Clerk Notification
|State bank of India|
Clerk Exam 2018
Name of the Post
|Total No. of Posts|
Central Government Jobs
|All Over India|
|Started Date to Apply|
20th January 2018
Application Form Last Date
|10th February 2018|
|SBI Official Website|
State bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2018
State bank of India is going to conduct the SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam 2018. Interested candidates should apply by filling their State bank of India Clerk Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
Candidates should have an age limit of between 20 years to 28 years.
Upper Age Limit
Person with disabilities (General)
|Person with disabilities (SC /ST)|
Person with disabilities (OBC)
|Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir|
Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen
|Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced Women (No remarried)|
GEN- 35 years
SBI Clerk Required Qualification
- Applicants who have completed Graduation or its equivalent in the relevant field they are eligible to apply for available positions.
- Download the official notification to get more helpful details.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- Applicants who are going to apply for available positions and related to the reserved category they need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Candidates who want to apply for the State bank of India they will select for the Posts based their performance in the below methods
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Applicants who will select for available posts they will get a salary package of Rs. 11,765/- to Rs. 31,540/- per month.
- Download the official notification to know more details about pay scale.
State bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates who are going to apply for State bank of India need to visit the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Download the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Fill the SBI Clerk Application Form appropriate details carefully.
- Attach all required documentation and images.
- Pay the application fee as per category if required and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before 10th February 2018 and take a hard copy for further use.
State bank of India Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
SBI Clerk Applications Releases On
|20th January 2018|
|SBI Clerk Applications Closed On|
10th February 2018
SBI Clerk Admit Card Release Date
|03rd March 2018|
|SBI Clerk 2018 Exam (Prelims) Date|
SBI Clerk Exam (Prelims) Result Date
|After 25 Days of Examination|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card Issue Date|
26th April 2018
SBI Clerk Main Exam Date
|12th May 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Result Date|
State bank of India Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
The State bank of India will upload the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 at the official web page. Candidates who are looking for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our web page because we are providing you fastest update regarding admit card/ examination schedule.
SBI Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
All Over India Government Jobs