Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will issue the TNMRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018. Download 148 Tamil Nadu Pharmacist Admit Card 2018 at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TNMRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
- 1 TNMRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
- 2 Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.mrb.tn.gov.in Pharmacist Call Letter
- 4 TNMRB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Download Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018
- 6 TNMRB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
- 8 TNMRB Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket will be published by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board to select the best performing applicants. Those candidates completed the educational qualification they need to apply through the official website i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Also, read the mentioned below information to know about available posts recruitment.
Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has uploaded the TNMRB Pharmacist Application Form for those applicants who are eagerly waiting to apply. Candidates who are willing for TNMRB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam they need to download the application form and submit at the official website in between 13th February 2018 to 05th March 2018.
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Pharmacist Call Letter
|Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post|
Total No. of Posts
|State Government Jobs|
Tamil Nadu State
Starting Date to Apply
|13th February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply|
05th March 2018
TNMRB Official Website
TNMRB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board is inviting for MRB TN Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their MRB TN Pharmacist Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Candidates should have an age limit of between 18 years to 57 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
MRB TN Pharmacist Required Qualification
- Candidates must have passed a diploma in Indian System of Medicine/Diploma in Pharmacy in Siddha/Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy with minimum marks from the Recognized University or Institution.
- Download the official notification to get more information.
- SC/ST category applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- Candidates who are going to apply for TNMRB Pharmacist Posts and related to General and OBC category they need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
Contenders who want to apply for the TN Medical Services Recruitment Board they will select on the basis of their performance in the below methods
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- All selected applicants will get a salary package of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- +Grade pay Rs. 4,200/- per month.
- Visit the official website to know more information.
Download Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on TNMRB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam Notice 2018.
- Fill the appropriate details and click on TNMRB Pharmacist Admit Card Download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer display.
- Take a hard copy of the exam hall ticket for further use.
TNMRB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam Dates
Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Applications Started On
|13th February 2018|
|Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Applications Closed On|
05th March 2018
Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Admit Card publish Date
|Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Examination Date|
Tamil Nadu MRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2018
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will update the TNMRB Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
TNMRB Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs