Update 11-04-2018: The Government of Telangana has issued TS SET Application Form 2018. Download Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification at www.telanganaset.org
TS SET 2018 Application Form 2018
Telangana Government has released the TS SET Exam Application Form 2018 through the online mode. Candidates who are waiting for Telangana State Eligibility Test they should submit their application form in between 14th March 2018 to 14th April 2018. Also read the mentioned below information to know about How to Apply, Important dates, and full Eligibility Criteria.
TS State Eligibility Test Notification 2018
The Government of Telangana has dispatched the Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification 2018 to select the skilled candidates for available positions. This examination is going to conduct for those students who are looking for Assistant Professor Jobs. Interested applicants must download the application form and apply via online process at the official website i.e. www.telanganaset.org.
www.telanganaset.org SET Notification
|Authority Name||Telangana State Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Exam Location||Telangana State|
|Application Form Starting Date||14th March 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||14th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability Date||25th June 2018|
|TS SET Examination Date||15th July 2018|
|TS SET Official Website||www.telanganaset.org|
Telangana State Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria
The government of Telangana is welcoming for TS SET Exam Application Form to recruit the eligible and talented candidates. Interested applicants should read the below details such as Age Limitations, Required Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. to get more vital information.
- Candidates should have an age minimum 18 years.
- Download the official notification for more details or visit the official website.
TS SET Exam Required Qualification
- Candidates should have Graduation Degree in relevant field from any recognized institute or University.
- Download the official notification attached below to know more information.
Telangana SET Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- who are related to OC category.
- Applicants who are related to BC category they need to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/VH/PH/Transgender aspirants require paying Rs. 500/- as application fee.
Process to Apply Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018
- Candidates need to visit the Government of Telangana official website i.e. telanganaset.org.
- Download the TS SET Exam Notification 2018 and read all mentioned details carefully.
- Fill the Telangana SET Application Form appropriate details and submit the application fee as per courses.
- Attach all scanned documents and pictures.
- Take a hard copy of application form and click on submit button.
Telangana State Eligibility Test Examination Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Telangana SET Application Form Starting Date||14th March 2018|
|Telangana SET Application Form Starting Date||14th April 2018|
|Telangana SET Admit Card Availability Date||25th June 2018|
|Telangana SET Examination Date||15th July 2018|
|Telangana SET Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
Telangana SET Admit Card 2018
The Government of Telangana will upload TS SET Exam Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for available seats before the end date. Applicants who are going for participating in examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
TSSET Official Website: www.telanganaset.org
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 TS SET 2018 Application Form 2018
- 2 TS State Eligibility Test Notification 2018
- 3 www.telanganaset.org SET Notification
- 4 Telangana State Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Process to Apply Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018
- 6 Telangana State Eligibility Test Examination Dates
- 7 Telangana SET Admit Card 2018
- 8 TSSET Official Website: www.telanganaset.org