Union Public Service Commission has issued UPSC Airworthiness Officer Jobs 2018 Apply for 72 UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment 2018
The UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment notification has dispatched by the Union Public Service Commission to recruit those candidates who are searching UPSC Vacancies. There are 72 UPSC Professor Vacancies available for eligible candidates. Those applicants willing for Central Government Jobs they should apply through online mode through the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2018
The UPSC Airworthiness Officer Application Form is inviting form skilled candidates through the Union Public Service Commission. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for Airworthiness Officer, Assistant Professor, Professor, Assistant Director, etc. Vacancies they should read the eligibility criteria mentioned below and apply through the online method in between 09th June 2018 to 28th June 2018.
www.upsc.gov.in Airworthiness Officer Notification
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Airworthiness Officer, Assistant Professor, Professor, Assistant Director, etc.|
|Total No. of Posts||72 Positions|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||09th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||28th June 2018|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2018
|Position Name||Total Vacancies|
|Airworthiness Officer||41 Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Applied Arts)||05 Posts|
|Associate Professor (Applied Arts)||04 Posts|
|Associate Professor (Painting)||03 Posts|
|Assistant Professor||03 Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Painting)||02 Posts|
|Professor Applied Art||03 Posts|
|Professor (Painting)||02 Posts|
|Professor (Sculpture)||01 Post|
|Deputy Legislative Council||01 Post|
|Superintend Translation||02 Posts|
|Assistant Director, Department of Animal husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare||01 Post|
|Live stocks, Centre Cattle Breeding Farm||01 Post|
|Senior Instructor, Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical and Engineering Training, Department of Animal Husbandry||01 Post|
UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The organization is inviting candidates to apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam 2018 via online mode. Those applicants who want get more details of available posts they should read the given below details such as required qualification, age limitations, pay scale etc. Union Public Service Commission recruitment examination will conduct soon.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Director||35 Years|
|Live Stock Officer||30 Years|
|Senior Instructor||35 Years|
|Airworthiness Officer||35 Years|
|Deputy Legislative Council||53 Years|
|Superintend Translation||35 Years|
|Professor & Associate Professor||50 Years|
|Assistant Professor||35 Years|
UPSC Professor Required Qualification
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Director||Candidates must have Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry with 02 years of Experience can apply|
|Live stocks Officer||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture with Animal Science and should have 02 years of Experience in the same field are eligible to apply for this Job.|
|Senior Instructor||Bachelor Degree in Naval Architecture with 03 years of Exp|
|Airworthiness Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Aircraft Maintenance or Engineering Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication with the minimum of 03 years of exp in Airway Maintenance are eligible to apply|
- General and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee.
- Applicants who are belonging to SC/STPWD category they don’t have to pay any application fee.
UPSC Director Selection Process
- Candidate’s selection process will be totally based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification to get more useful information.
UPSC Airworthiness Officer Salary Package
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Director||Level 7 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC|
|Live Stock Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with GP of Rs.4600/-|
|Senior Instructor||Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- with GP of Rs.5,400/-|
|Airworthiness Officer||Level 10 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC|
|Director||Level 12 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC|
|Deputy Legislative Council||Level 12 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC|
|Superintend Translation||Level 10 in the Pay matrix of 7th CPC|
|Professor||Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000 with GP of 67,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- with GP of Rs.6,000/-|
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates who are going to apply for Union Public Service Commission they need to visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Download the UPSC Director Recruitment Notification 2018 and application form.
- Fill the UPSC Professor Application Form appropriate details carefully.
- Attach all required documentation and images.
- Pay the application fee as per category if required and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for future use.
UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|UPSC Assistant Professor Applications Started On||09th June 2018|
|UPSC Assistant Professor Applications Closed On||28th June 2018|
|UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|UPSC Assistant Professor Examination Date||Update Soon|
UPSC Airworthiness Officer Admit Card 2018
The Union Public Service Commission publishes very soon UPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC Assistant Professor Application Form 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in Airworthiness Officer Notification
- 4 UPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2018
- 5 UPSC Airworthiness Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UPSC Airworthiness Officer Salary Package
- 7 UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 8 UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Exam Dates
- 9 UPSC Airworthiness Officer Admit Card 2018
- 10 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in