Update 08-05-2018: Union Public Service Commission issued UPSC Civil Services Call Letter 2018. Download 782 UPSC IAS IFS IPS Admit Card 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2018
- 1 UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2018
- 2 UPSC IAS IFS Exam Admit Card 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in Admit Card
- 4 Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018
- 5 UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UPSC Civil Services Education Qualification:
- 7 UPSC Civil Services Selection Process:
- 8 UPSC Civil Services Exam Dates 2018
- 9 Process to Apply UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018
- 10 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has published the UPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2018 for the posts of IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IFS (Indian Foreign Service), IPS (Indian Police Service), etc. There are 782 UPSC IAS IFS IPS Vacancy are available in which eligible candidates will be appointed on the basis of various rounds.
UPSC IAS IFS Exam Admit Card 2018
Interested candidates can apply for the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 by sending the UPSC Civil Services Online Application Form before the end dates i.e. 06th March 2018. Candidates have a great chance of getting appointed to the most demanding posts through this UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018. Read the below details before apply online. Candidates can download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2018 from the official portal.
www.upsc.gov.in Admit Card
|Name of the Commission||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Available Posts||Indian Administrative Service/ Indian Foreign Service/ Indian Police Service, etc.|
|Total Numbers of Posts||782 Vacancies|
|Examination Name||UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th March 2018 and 01st October 2018|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018
|Serial Numbers||Available Posts Name|
|1.||Civil Service, Group ‘B’.|
|2.||Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).|
|3.||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.|
|4.||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|5.||Indian Police Service.|
|6.||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.|
|7.||Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.|
|8.||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|9.||Indian Foreign Service.|
|10.||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar|
|11.||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|12.||Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’|
|13.||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|14.||Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.|
|15.||Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.|
|16.||Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.|
|17.||Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).|
|18.||Indian Administrative Service.|
|19.||Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.|
|20.||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.|
|21.||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.|
|22.||Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.|
|23.||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).|
|24.||Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’|
|25.||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.|
|26.||Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.|
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Apply Online they should have the following requirements. So read the below criteria details carefully and then apply online at www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Age Limitations:
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age must be 32 years to be eligible for 980 UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC / ST Candidates and 10 years for Physically Disabled (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) as per the notice.
UPSC Civil Services Education Qualification:
- Candidates should be qualified the Under Graduation Degree to be eligible for the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017.
- Aspirants must also possess the Post-Graduation Degree in the related field from an authorized University/ Institution.
UPSC Civil Services Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Prelims Exam/ Mains Exam/ Personal interview.
- The Prelims Exam/ Mains Exam/ Personal interview will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Civil Services Exam Dates 2018
|Events Name||Important Date|
|Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form||07th February 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||06th March 2018|
|Admit Card Status||07th May 2018|
|UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Date||03rd June 2018|
|UPSC Civil Service Main Exam||01st October 2018|
UPSC IFS Recruitment-Apply for Indian Forest Service Exam
Process to Apply UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018
- Interested candidates should need to access the Union Public Service Commission official web portal.
- Go to the UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification section and open the advertisement.
- Now read the eligibility criteria and click on the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Apply Online
- Fill up the application form with correct information and attach the Xerox copies of the mandatory certificates.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs