Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018 Apply Online for 454 UPSC Junior Scale Posts 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC Junior Scale Vacancy 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in Medical Officer Notification
- 4 UPSC Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 5 UPSC Asst Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 UPSC Junior Scale Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 UPSC Asst Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
- 9 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
The Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC Junior Scale Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Junior Scale, and Assistant Medical Officer. Interested applicants who are willing for Central Government Jobs they must download the official notification and apply through the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Junior Scale Vacancy 2018
Union Public Service Commission has uploaded the UPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2018 for those applicants who are eagerly waiting to apply for 454 posts. Candidates who are willing for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam they need to download the application form and submit at the official website in between 02nd May 2018 to 25th May 2018.
www.upsc.gov.in Medical Officer Notification
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Junior Scale, and Assistant Medical Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||454 Positions|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Initial Date to Apply||02nd May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||25th May 2018|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||22nd July 2018|
|UMSC CMS Exam Result Date||September/October 2018|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
|Position Name||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical officer||300 Posts|
|Junior Scale||138 Posts|
|Assistant Medical Officer||16 Posts|
UPSC Asst Medical Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Union Public Service Commission is inviting for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Exam through online mode. Applicants must attend the recruitment examination which is conduct soon. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Applicants must have an age limit in between 18 years to 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
UPSC Medical Officer Required Qualification
- Applicants who are going to apply for UPSC Junior Scale Jobs they should have passed MBBS from any recognized University or Institution.
- Download the official website for more details.
- General category applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- ass application fee.
- Candidates who are related to SC/ST category they are exempt from application fee.
Contenders who want to apply for the UPSC Divisional Medical Officer Vacancies they will select on the basis of their performance in the below methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
UPSC Junior Scale Salary Details
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Divisional Medical officer||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,500/-|
|Junior Scale||Pay Level 10 of Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the Union Public Service Commission official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on UPSC Junior Scale Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the UPSC Medical Officer Application Form appropriate details.
- Paste all hard documents and pictures.
- Pay the application fee, if required as per category and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a printout for future use.
UPSC Junior Scale Recruitment Exam Dates
|Events Name||Crucial Dates|
|UPSC Asst Medical Officer Applications Started On||02nd May 2018|
|UPSC Asst Medical Officer Applications Initial Date||25th May 2018|
|UPSC Asst Medical Officer Admit Card publish Date||June/ July 2018|
|UPSC Asst Medical Officer Examination Date||22nd July 2018|
|UPSC Asst Medical Officer Result Declaration Date||September/October 2018|
UPSC Asst Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
The Union Public Service Commission will update the UPSC Junior Scale Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs