Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC RT Hall Ticket 2018. Download Reserved RT Call Letter/Admit Card 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC RT Admit Card 2018
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct UPSC Reserved RT Recruitment Exam 2018 to select the talented and skilled candidates. Applicants need to download UPSC RT Syllabus 2018 to get prepared for examination. Aspirants must read the following details to know about Exam Pattern, Syllabus, How to apply, etc. and also visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Reserved RT Hall Ticket 2018
Union Public Service Commission will publish the UPSC RT Hall Ticket 2018 through online method. Applicants who have applied for reserved RT positions their examination will be conducted very soon. Admit card is very important for every candidate because it contains much necessary information like Name of candidates, Centers name, and address, Candidate’s photo, Candidates signature, Center code, Exam timing etc.
www.upsc.gov.in RL Admit Card
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Position Name||RT Posts|
|Total Positions||Various Posts|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|UPSC Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in|
UPSC RT Exam Pattern 2018
|I||General English Questions||100|
|General Knowledge Questions||50|
UPSC Reserved RT Syllabus 2018
|Topics Name||UPSC RL Syllabus Pdf|
|English Syllabus||Fill in the blanks, Vocabulary, Grammar, Antonyms, Spot the error, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Spellings, Sentence structure, Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms and phrases, One word substitutions, Improvement, Verbal Comprehension passage, passage, Adjectives, Verbs, Clauses|
|Aptitude||Algebra, Operations Research & Linear Programming, Differential Equations, Dynamics, Differential Geometry, Statistics, Analytical Geometry, Calculus, Basic Mathematics, Statics, Fractions, Percentages, The relationship between Numbers, Number Systems, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Computation of Whole Numbers’|
|General Knowledge||General Science, Static GK, Current Affairs|
|Static GK||Politics, Indian History, Geography, Culture, Arts|
|General Science||Chemistry, Physics, Defence, Space, Agriculture, Environment, Agriculture, Biology|
|Current Affairs||Banking, Economy, Awards, International Affairs, Sports, Current Events|
Process to Download UPSC Reserved RT Hall Ticket 2018
- Applicants who are applied for Union Public Service Commission they should visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Search the UPSC RT Call Letter 2018 link mentioned in the important links column.
- Read the instructions given on the top of call letter download page carefully.
- Mention the important details like Name, Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Click on Download UPSC RL Admit Card 2018.
- Download the hall ticket and take a hard copy of Admit Card and keep it safe.
UPSC Reserved RT Examination Dates
|Reserved for UPSC RT Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|UPSC RT Exam Date||25th February 2018|
|Reserved for UPSC RT Exam Date||11th March 2018|
|Reserved for RT UPSC Exam Date||29th July 2018|
|Reserved for UPSC Date||19th August 2018|
|Reserved for UPSC RT Exam Date||23rd September 2018|
|Reserved for UPSC RT Exam Date||28th October 2018|
|Reserved for UPSC Date||25th November 2018|
UPSC Reserved RT Result 2018
The Union Public Service Commission will issue the UPSC RL Score Card 2018 through online mode. Applicants who are going to participate in the examination they should subscribe our web page because we will provide you the best updates on upcoming government jobs.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 UPSC RT Admit Card 2018
- 2 UPSC Reserved RT Hall Ticket 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in RL Admit Card
- 4 UPSC RT Exam Pattern 2018
- 5 UPSC Reserved RT Syllabus 2018
- 6 Process to Download UPSC Reserved RT Hall Ticket 2018
- 7 UPSC Reserved RT Examination Dates
- 8 UPSC Reserved RT Result 2018
- 9 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in