Update 13-06-2018: Union Public Service Commission has issued UPSC Specialist Grade III Jobs 2018 Apply for 65 UPSC Director Lecturer Vacancy 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2018
The UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 has issued by the Union Public Service Commission to hire the skilled and talented applicants. Those applicants eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs they should visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Also, download the official notice attached at the end of the article for more vital information.
UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
The Union Public Service Commission has published the UPSC Specialist Grade III Application Form 2018 through online mode. The organization has 65 UPSC Lecturer Director Vacancies are available for eligible applicants. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and prepared for Specialist Grade – III, Lecturer, Director, Assistant Professor, etc. positions they should submit their application form in between 26th May 2018 to 14th June 2018.
www.upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade – III Notification
Name of the Organization
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Positions|
Specialist Grade – III, Lecturer, Director, Assistant Professor, etc.
Number of Vacancies
|Central Government Jobs|
All Over India
Application Form Starting Date
|26th May 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
14th June 2018
UPSC Official Website
UPSC Director Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Specialist Grade – III
|Specialist Grade – III|
Lecturer (Printing Technology)
|Lecturer (Computer Engineering)|
Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)
Senior Design Officer Grade – I
|Assistant Professor – ILMUL ADVIA, A&U|
Assistant Professor – AIN, UZN, ANAF WA HALAQ
|Assist Professor – Tahafuzzi Wa Smaji|
Assist Professor – MOALIJAT, A & U
|Assistant Professor (UNANI) – Niswan wa Qabalat|
Assistant Professor – ILMUL Amraz, A&U Tibbia College
|Assist Professor – Kulliyat, A & U Tibbia College & Hospital|
Assistant Professor – Dawasazi Murakkabat/ILMUS/Saidla
|Lecturer ( Electronics with Specialization in Medical Electronics)|
UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The organization is inviting candidates to apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Exam 2018 via online mode. Those applicants who want get more details of available posts they should read the given below details such as required qualification, age limitations, pay scale etc. Union Public Service Commission examination will conduct soon.
- Applicant’s age limit should be maximum 40 to 50 years.
- Age Relaxations will be provided to Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes and other category aspirants as per rules admissible.
UPSC Professor Required Qualification
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from any recognized Board or University.
- Download the official notification for more vital details regarding UPSC Specialist Grade III Vacancy.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee.
- Applicants who are related scheduled caste/PDP/Backward category they don’t need to pay any application fee.
- Candidate’s selection process will be totally based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Download the official notification to get more useful information regarding UPSC Lecturer Director Jobs 2018
|Level 11 in the Pay matrix of 07th CPC|
|Senior Design Officer Grade – I|
Level 11 in the Pay matrix of 07th CPC
For other Posts
Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates who are going to apply for they need to visit the Union Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Download the UPSC Director Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Fill the UPSC Professor Application Form appropriate details carefully.
- Attach all required documentation and images.
- Pay the application fee as per category if required and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for future use.
UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment Exam Dates
UPSC Assistant Professor Application Form Initial Date
|26th May 2018|
|UPSC Assistant Professor Application Form End Date|
14th June 2018
UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card Releasing Date
|UPSC Assistant Professor Examination Date|
UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
The Union Public Service Commission publishes very soon UPSC Specialist Grade III Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018
- 3 www.upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade – III Notification
- 4 UPSC Director Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- 5 UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 6 UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 7 UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment Exam Dates
- 8 UPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
- 9 UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in