Update 11-04-2018: UPSSSC has published UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Jobs Notification 2018. Apply for 694 Youth Welfare Officer Jobs at www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in
UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released the UPSSSC Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Yuva Kalyan Adhikari (Youth Welfare Officer). Applicants who are searching for UP State Government Jobs they must download the official advertisement and apply via online process at the official website i.e. www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in.
UPSSSC Welfare Officer Application Form 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued the UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Application Form to hire the eligible and skilled applicants. Candidates who are waiting for UPSSSC Officer Recruitment Exam they should submit their application form from 13th March 2018 to 23rd April 2018. Read the full article about available positions and apply via online mode at the official website.
www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in Officer Notification
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post|
Yuva Kalyan Adhikari (Youth Welfare Officer)
Total No. of Posts
|State Government Jobs|
Uttar Pradesh State
Started Date to Apply
|13th March 2018|
|Application Form Last Date|
23rd April 2018
UPSSSC Official Website
UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is inviting for UPSSSC Adhikari Recruitment 2018 through online mode. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their UPSSSC Officer Application Form at the official website and read all the details mentioned below.
- Candidates should have an age limit between of 21 years to 30 years.
- For reserved categories candidate’s age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
UPSSSC Officer Required Qualification
- Candidates should have Graduation in the related field from any recognized institute or University.
- Download the official notification attached below to know more information.
Candidates who want to apply for UPSSSC Welfare Officer Posts 2018 they will select on the basis of their performance in the below methods
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
UPSSSC Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Candidates need to visit the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission official website i.e. www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in.
- Then search the advertisement option and click on UPSSSC Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill the UPSSSC Kalyan Adhikari Application Form appropriate details.
- Attach all scanned documents make sure that the size of the scanned picture is not more than 100 KB.
- Pay the application fee if required as per category and read again all filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date and take a hard copy for further use.
UPSSSC Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment Exam Dates
UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Applications Started On
|13th March 2018|
|UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Applications Closed On|
23rd April 2018
UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Admit Card publish Date
|UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Examination Date|
UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Admit Card 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will upload UPSSSC Welfare Officer Hall Ticket 2018 through online process at the official website. Eligible candidates should apply for these posts before the last date. Applicants who are going for examination they should subscribe/ bookmark our website.
UPSSSC Official Website: www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in
All Over India Government Jobs
- 1 UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSSSC Welfare Officer Application Form 2018
- 3 www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in Officer Notification
- 4 UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 5 UPSSSC Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 6 UPSSSC Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment Exam Dates
- 7 UPSSSC Youth Welfare Officer Admit Card 2018
- 8 UPSSSC Official Website: www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in